Emotions, personality, behavior, and intuition are part of the same energetic cycle, characterized and not by chance in 4 phases, which are affected by heredity and the environment.
I present here for the first time the energetic connection between familiar and lesser-known components of human conduct in the energetic context, using the 4-phases model of life that characterizes all the energetic processes in nature. The perception of emotions, personality, behavior, and intuition as a flow of energy will significantly change the perspective of the behavioral sciences.
The four life phases model.
The 4 seasons are just one (of many) examples of cyclic energetic flow.
Recommended link: Four Life Phases. By Dr. Nadder Butto.
From the single cell to the entire universe, all the energetic processes in nature are characterized by the cyclic energy flow, consisting of four Phases.
The four phases with their respective energy cycle:
- Stimulation ⇒ Emotions.
- Expansion ⇒ Personality.
- Contraction ⇒ Behaviour.
- Relaxation ⇒ Intuition.
- Mitosis (Cell division) consists of 4 phases. (Prophase, Metaphase, Anaphase, Telophase.)
- Body organs: Respiratory system & heartbeat. (Each has 4 phases.)
- Seasons: Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter.
- Life Cycle: Birth, Maturity, Old age, Death. (Applies also for stars!)
- All Matter has 4 phases: Gas, Liquid, Plasma, and Solid. (Matter and energy have dual properties.)
Continue reading the entire article emphasizing Emotions: The Unified Energetic Model of all Emotions. (Positive & Negative)
The perception of emotions, personality, behavior, and intuition as a flow of energy will significantly change the perspective of the behavioral sciences.