The perception of emotions, personality, instincts, and intuition as an energy flow may significantly change the behavioral sciences perspective.
This model presents behavior as a flow of energy between two poles, one acting logically and the other bypassing logic, and therefore, very fast.
I present here for the first time the energetic connection between familiar and lesser-known components of human conduct in the energetic context, using the 4-phases model of life that characterizes all the energetic processes in nature. The perception of emotions, personality, instincts, and intuition as a flow of energy will significantly change the behavioral sciences perspective.
The four life phases model.
The 4 seasons are just one (of many) examples of cyclic energetic flow.
Recommended link: Four Life Phases. By Dr. Nadder Butto.
From the single cell to the entire universe, all the energetic processes in nature are characterized by the cyclic energy flow, consisting of four Phases.
The four phases with their respective energy cycle:
- Stimulation ⇒ Emotions.
- Expansion ⇒ Personality.
- Contraction ⇒ Instincts.
- Relaxation ⇒ Intuition.
- Mitosis (Cell division) consists of 4 phases. (Prophase, Metaphase, Anaphase, Telophase.)
- Body organs: Respiratory system and heartbeat. (Each has 4 phases.)
- Seasons: Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter.
- Life Cycle: Birth, Maturity, Old age, Death. (This applies also to stars!)
- All Matter has 4 phases: Gas, Liquid, Plasma, and Solid. (Matter and energy have dual properties.)
Continue reading: The Unified, Bipolar, Energetic Model of Primary Emotions.