Love is ageless. It has no boundaries. It is not only between men and women but in every possible configuration. Love is independent of culture, color, race, religion, language, or country!
The ability to recover miraculously increases when the patient finds love and support.
Compassionate nurse syndrome stories are often very romantic.
- The stories about the wounded soldier who married the nurse are often described in movies and are described as compassionate nurse syndrome.
- In severe distress, physical and emotional support for the patient has deep meaning for both parties.
- Both the giving side and the receiving side are donated! As a result, the patient receives support, understanding, love, and the generous side receives gratitude and emotional commitment.
Unlike movies where the injured are usually young, chronic illnesses are not romantic!
Chronic illnesses often involve great suffering and sacrifice on the part of the healthy spouse.
- Although some chronic diseases break out in adolescence, the most common chronic diseases break 45-50 and up. At these ages, most people live in a relationship. (Not necessarily marriage)
- When one spouse has a chronic illness, the relationship is usually not based on "sexual love" because chronic patients' sexual abilities are often more inadequate.
- After endless treatments and a prolonged stay in China for 13 years, I found a Chinese woman's support and love. Had it not been for this love, I would not have survived the disease!
Unfortunately, coping with a spouse's long-term illness is quite common in the modern age.
The question of how to behave with a sick spouse is a question that few talks about.
- Living with a spouse who suffers from a prolonged chronic illness is the ultimate test of any relationship, not just sexuality. Chronic diseases usually intensify the relationship, positive or negative. Some couples strengthen their bond during sickness, but other relationships may not survive. The decision to stay together is a joint decision between the two partners, but the healthy spouse must not feel as if he is making a painful sacrifice.
- Many years ago, a naturopathic therapist told me that if the emotional connection between the couple before the prolonged outbreak of the disease were excellent, the relationship would only deepen. And if the bond weren't proper, it probably wouldn't survive either! (I'm not an expert in the field; I believe she was right.)
Prolonged betrayal of the healthy spouse is not only sexual but emotional abandonment!
- The sick spouse, usually aware of the infidelity, sometimes consciously ignores it to avoid conflict with the spouse "doing him or her a favor" by staying with them. But the patient pays for it an energetic price of "humiliation" and a feeling of inferiority.
- As a severe chronic Liver-kidney patient, after many years of struggling with survival, including prolonged treatments in China on my own, I felt that there was no longer any emotional connection between my wife and me, but only an economic relationship. I realized that despite the difficulties, I had to end a long marriage. The decision is, of course, individual as everyone is in a different situation.
- I admit that I gained courage only when I felt I was in advanced recovery stages. Divorce and separation can deplete the life-force energy; it is advisable to avoid conflicts for patients in severe conditions.
- Despite the many difficulties of getting divorced at an older age, I am happy with my decision. But, at the same time, it is a personal decision that others cannot deduce.
Love has a tremendous power that comes from being able to radiate life-force (qi) energy.
- The theory behind the method is a bit complex and has fascinating mathematical elements.
- According to this method, the digits are assigned to each word and are summed up to reduce a single-digit number from 1-9.
LOVE = ENERGY (-9) Positbe pole.
An example of how to calculate for LOVE. (If you perform a calculation for the value "Money," - you will receive the same answer!)
The number 9, located at the top of the triangle, is considered the highest energy level of the negative (giving) pole.
- L = 3
- O = 6
- V = 4
- E = 5
- 3 + 6+ 4+ 5 = 18 | 1+ 8 = 9
Vortex Math Part 1 and 2 Nikola Tesla 3 6 9 The Key To Universe. (Especially intriguing)
A healthy spouse's love and support are critical to recovery.
Living together with a loving spouse provides love, stability, happiness, and partnership that contribute to inner joy and increase life-force energy.
Love, at any age, has energetic properties that can boost life-force energy.
- Recovery stories show that the spouse, family, and friends' love and support are of great importance.
- Supporting a sick person (man or woman) always involves sacrifice and suffering. The patient often feels whether support is by choice or by necessity.
- The support that comes from love strengthens the sick spouse.
- Support by default weakens the chronically ill patient because he feels that they are a burden on the healthy spouse.
- In many severe chronic illnesses, sexual ability (also in women) is impaired, but the ability to give love increases because a sick person feels grateful to a healthy spouse.
- Contact, intimacy (even without penetration), interpersonal, and romance is essential in continuing the relationship.
Chronic morbidity among individuals is dual health and social challenge.
Loneliness is one of the common diseases of the 21st century that only intensifies due to the coronavirus.
- The problem arises when patients lose hope of healing and enter a vicious cycle of life in solitude. As soon as the patient feels that they are in recovery, they will often ask for parity.
- In the worldview of self-healing, there are no incurable diseases. It's just a matter of time and determination.
- Many chronic patients who are not in a relationship do not seek significant parity, thinking that they are not desirable because of their illness. (Perpetuates an unwanted situation.)
- In my experience, chronic patients have no motivation to go out for entertainment, so it's essential to fill the patient's plan with other content besides watching TV.
- Contact with people is of enormous importance in recovery processes:
- Classes or Workshops.
- Group trips. (Adapted to capabilities.)
- Volunteering for any cause. (For those who are capable.)
- Whenever possible, it is advisable to adopt a good-tempered dog. (Or other pet.)
- It is advisable to live near family members or close friends, who will serve as a friend and an attentive ear.
- For those who can afford it, it is advisable to host someone suitable in their home. Human contact is of great importance in the healing process.