These 4 groups of emotions (Love, Envy, Hate, revenge) are needed in a competitive world. They are not accidental. They serve the purpose of survival.
"Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves."
Confucius (551 BC – 479 BC) was a Chinese teacher, politician, and philosopher. By Simran Khurana (Updated March 18, 2017)
- If you look for a unified model of all emotions, you will find no uniformity; this phenomenon is more profound and lies mainly in the lack of a philosophy of medicine and the human body's qualities. Many attempts with stunning color charts describe the map of emotions and sort them into different categories. None of the categories I found addressed feelings in the energetic dimension — as I think it desirable to do.
- Paradise is described as the ultimate place where there is only the positive cycle; until we get there (the eternal light), we all occasionally live with negative emotions, preferably as little as possible.
- In a utopian world, we have always been in the positive cycle that charges the energy of life. In a competitive world with limited resources, a significant portion of our interactions is in the negative cycle. The wisdom is to try to balance ourselves and avoid as much as possible the negative cycle that consumes energy from us and makes us sick.
Introduction to the concept of Qi Life-force energy.
The Chinese concept of Qi is not easily translated into Western thought.
"To live is to have Qi in every part of your body." To die is to be a body without Qi. For the health to be maintained, there must be a balance of Qi."
The connection between the body, mind & spirit.
- Although this connection between body, mind, and spirit has been known for thousands of years, Western culture and medicine have not developed and implemented these ideas.
- Not everyone is aware that acupuncture is an energetic treatment method that aims to balance life energy essential to a healthy life.
- All martial arts make exceptional use of life energy. Through practice, they harness the energetic capabilities of doing things that seem impossible!
The suggested unified energetic model of all emotions.
Emotions are sometimes expressed in various chemicals as well, but they are first and foremost an energetic phenomenon. Treating emotions as energy significantly changes the way you look at them.
Principles of the model:
- Energy is always in motion between poles (from positive to negative) and is cyclical. Therefore emotions are also bipolar.
- Bipolarity means that every emotion has action and response. (In the diagram, the action appears outside the triangle, while the reaction appears inside the triangle.)
- You will find about 150 adjectives for emotions if you search, but most of them reflect synonyms.
Most researchers marked six main categories: anger, fear, joy, love, sadness, surprise. (In my view, fear is not a controlled emotion - it is an instinct. It exists in all of us to one degree or another.)
Every meaningful and prolonged human interaction places us in one of two cycles: (Indifference is usually a temporary state)
- Harmonic positive emotions that charge the energy of life.
- Disharmonious emotions drain the energy of life.
All emotions are characterized by a bipolar form of Action and Reaction.
- The explanation for this lies in the fact that energy always moves between poles.
Surprise is usually an emotion that does not belong to one of the two cycles.
- We often are very quickly able to classify it into one of the two cycles. (positive or negative)
Unsurprisingly, there are more negative than positive emotions in regular use.
- Prominent Harmonic (Positive) emotions: Love, Hope, Satisfaction, Relief, Optimism, Happiness, Joy, Compassion, Pride, Affection, Tenderness.
- Prominent Disharmonic (Negative) emotions: Hate, Envy, Revenge, Anger, Frustration, Aggression, Disgust, Depression, Dislike, Fury, Rage, Resentment, Disappointment, Humiliation, Insecurity, grief, Isolation, Shame, Guilt, Embarrassment, Hopelessness, Suffering,
Uninterrupted synchronized energy flow - Harmonic emotions. (Positive) Asynchronous energy flow - Disharmonic emotions. (Negative) | Inside the triangle's - reaction, outside - action.
Unresolved mental traumas (Negative emotions) are most often stored in the subconscious mind. If the subconscious is unable to contain the repressed emotions, there is constant energy damage. In such situations, the person usually develops diseases (including mental illness) or addictions.
Love, envy, hatred, and revenge are part of a parallel energetic cycle manifested by the 4 phases of life. (Detailed below)
Every significant interpersonal interaction is expressed in one of the two sets. (Triangles) Positive or Negative. An "indifferent" state is usually a temporary state. Good chemistry between people helps us enter the positive cycle, while bad interpersonal chemistry drags us into the negative cycle.
- Love is a synchronized flow of life-force energy throughout the four phases of life. The negative emotions (envy, hatred, and revenge) result from a life-force energy block in one or more of the 4 phases of life due to a mismatch in interpersonal interaction. (Inevitable phenomenon)
- The four groups of emotions serve explicit purposes; they are synchronized with the energy of life. Negative emotions are the other side of the same coin.
Paradoxically, negative emotions have a survival purpose, but overload causes a "short-circuit of energy flow."
Positive: (Love, happiness, Hope, optimism, Satisfaction, relief)
- Love and all positive emotions charge the energy of life, and it exists when there are no energetic blockages. Without love, people are often unhealthy and unhappy.
Negative: Envy, frustration, Revenge, aggression, hate, anger)
- Envy - Although jealousy is perceived as a "bad" thing, it is the primary basis for competition and improving motivation. As in the other negative emotions, jealousy stems from losing control and blind jealousy that turns into hatred and revenge.
- Hatred- Hate is a warning mechanism - do not come near - you may harm yourself and me. Hate is a powerful emotion, often even more so than love.
- Revenge - Revenge is a defense mechanism against possible harm by any attacker; the problem is that sometimes revenge goes out of proportion and connects to hatred and envy. A good example can be found in Quentin Tarantino's revenge films.
In all cultures and religions, you will find (quite similar) stories about love, jealousy, hatred, and revenge. This is, of course, no coincidence!
- The energetic blockages gradually shift to the subconscious, where routine psychological treatments can not penetrate. Forgiveness, mercy, and absolution require extraordinary transcendence that often requires spiritual "enlightenment."
- Envy, hatred, revenge is evidence of energy blockage. This is an almost inevitable phenomenon, but it severely harms our health.
- If you look at developed mammals, you can detect the same four groups of emotions: love, envy, hatred, revenge because every living creature has 4 four phases of life.
Negative emotions disrupt our energy flow. The reason we try to stay away from people who cause us negative emotions is apparent - they consume our life-force energy.
How love, envy, hatred, revenge are interconnected?
In a utopian world with unlimited resources and available to everyone, one would expect only positive emotions. In reality, every child already knows all four groups of emotions that accompany him all his life.
- The arguments I present are unconventional and come from the human body's energetic conception, which sees the body as a dual, physical, and energetic entity.
- Good interpersonal chemistry is in the energetic translation - a synchronized flow of life-force energy. When it comes to a romantic relationship or family relationship or people who are very dear to our hearts, we often call it love!
- A person who will cause us a disturbance in the proper flow of energy in our body may develop towards them one of the three negative possibilities of deep emotion: envy, hatred, revenge—each individually or all together.
- Developed mammals such as monkeys exhibit the same emotions as humans experience. This is not an accidental situation; the four emotions are an inevitable result of the energetic flow.
OSHO: Love and Hate Are One.
Love has a tremendous power that comes from being able to radiate life-force (qi) energy.
- The theory behind the method is a bit complex and has fascinating mathematical elements.
- According to this method, the digits are assigned to each word and are summed up to reduce a single-digit number from 1-9.
LOVE = ENERGY (-9) Positbe pole.
An example of how to calculate for LOVE. (If you perform a calculation for the value "Money," - you will receive the same answer!)
The number 9, located at the top of the triangle, is considered the highest energy level of the negative (giving) pole.
- LOVE (In numbers) L = 3 | O = 6 | V = 4 | E = 5 | 3 + 6+ 4+ 5 = 18 | 1+ 8 = 9
Vortex Math Part 1 and 2 Nikola Tesla 3 6 9 The Key To Universe. (Especially intriguing)
An explanation of the four main phases in any Argument. Using the four phases of the life model.
Recommended link: Four Life Phases. By Dr. Nadder Butto.
All the energetic processes in nature, from the single cell to the entire universe, are characterized by the cyclic energy flow, consisting of four Phases. Any argument carries energy and is characterized by the same four phases.
Such as - The Four seasons. (Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter.)
The four phases are:
- Stimulation ⇒ The trigger that ignites the argument. (Sometimes these are small and marginal things)
- Expansion ⇒ The vocal phase of the fight, unilateral or bilateral.
- Contraction ⇒ The stage where an argument is stopped, not necessarily because of consent.
- Relaxation ⇒ The calming phase after arguments.
- Mitosis (Cell division) consists of 4 phases. (Prophase, Metaphase, Anaphase, Telophase.)
- Body organs: Respiratory system & heartbeat. (Each has 4 phases.)
- Seasons: Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter.
- Life Cycle: Birth, Maturity, Old age, Death. (Applies also for stars!)
- All Matter has 4 phases: Gas, Liquid, Plasma, Solid. (Matter and energy have dual properties.)
What are people arguing about?
- Quarrels and disagreements exist on a wide variety of topics: home, family, children, burden inequality, jealousy, and many other diverse subjects. But to sum it all up, disagreements and quarrels are primarily about control, love, power, resources, and priorities.
When does an argument become harmful?
- Arguments become harmful when they form sediment. In most languages, there is a word for deep anger and dissatisfaction. Anger has a much more profound and more hurtful effect than temporary dissatisfaction.
When is there a disconnect between people at the emotional-energetic level?
- An emotional-energetic disconnect is usually the result of a constant entry into the negative cycle of emotions that discharge life's energy. The disconnect is a defense mechanism!