Affected organs: Heart, coronary arteries, lungs, breasts, Thymus gland. Emotional issues: Love, happiness, inner peace.
- General Notes: It is essential to emphasize that traumas in this context are in the mirror of the beholder at the time of the event. Not all maps of chakras are the same, nor are their interpretations entirely uniform.
Love has a strong charge of life energy and is critical for recovery from many diseases. It is no coincidence that heart disease is the leading cause of death. Love is vital to recovery from cancer, autoimmune diseases, and other complex conditions. Without love, it is very challenging to heal. Link: LOVE is the most potent elixir of life in nature.
Heart chakra: Green color.
- Emotional issues: Love, happiness, inner peace.
- Possible morbidity: Heart disease, coronary disease, COPD, cancer, and autoimmune diseases of all kinds are particularly affected by blockage in the heart chakra. The thymus gland, which is responsible for the maturation of T white blood cells, is carried out in the thymus gland.
- Specific reference: Right in the center, the heart chakra is critical in energy charging. It is essential to emphasize that without love and support, recovery from severe illnesses, especially life-threatening ones, is particularly challenging.
- Parallel meridian: There are two separate meridians, one for the lungs and one for the heart.
Blockages in several chakras at the same time are common.
The seven human Chakras (Energy Centers) and organs represent respective influential emotions.
Link: Yin Yang House Theory - Explore Acupuncture and Herbal Medicine. (Interactive meridian maps)