In recent years there has been a welcome trend of boosting the immune system.
A short brainstorming concerning Cancer.
- Except for several cancers (such as breast cancer) in which there is a gene mutation, the hereditary component of morbidity is not dominant in most cancer types and does not exceed 10%!
- There is no drug or invasive treatment that can eliminate all causes of cancer. The only way to be cured is to ensure that all key variables are treated correctly and simultaneously. (Psychological - Energetic, Unhealthy lifestyle & Diet.)
- Medicine has failed to resolve the chronic morbidity riddle. Much knowledge was gained regarding heredity and a healthy lifestyle, but paradoxically the cancer prevalence only increased! A logical explanation for the phenomenon - lacking a whole and central dimension that has a decisive influence - the mental & energetic factor. (Life-force energy.)
- Instead of treating the causes (which are not entirely clear), medicine turned to treat symptoms - without much success. (Contrary to what one might think.)
The desired self-healing cancer treatments.
- The desired self-healing cancer treatment combines the release of past traumas (using hypnosis or similar techniques.) with physical therapy. (Using Self-healing principles.)
- The current mainstream position in modern medicine on this subject is more counterproductive than one might expect. (In recent years, there has been a welcome trend of walking in the opposite direction - of boosting the immune system.)
- What may seem to be a paradox - The self-defense survival mechanism may cause death!
Age factor (Unhealthy physical lifestyle) vs. Traumatic non-resolved events from the past.
- The age factor - As cancer onset at a younger age (30 years or less), it is more likely that unresolved mental traumas' weight is higher than the unhealthy lifestyle. The explanation lies in the fact that the process of cell aging and death is cumulative, while unresolved traumatic events have an immediate and cumulative effect. (Particularly prominent in cancer & autoimmune diseases.)
- Patients whose cancer broke out at an early age must place particular emphasis on the mental side. In contrast, patients whose disease broke out at an older age should emphasize improving lifestyle and nutrition.
Patients with liver cirrhosis (like me) usually die from complications of liver cancer. I chose to treat myself using the natural self-healing method. Since this is a life-threatening decision, I decided not to (intentionally) provide guidelines for treating cancer patients.
Continue reading: The primary underlying causes of cancer. (All types)