Herbs are often less toxic for prolonged use than synthetic drugs. They correspond better and are identified in the body as a natural factor. Their main disadvantage is the low concentration of active ingredients. Therefore, their effect is much slower.
After more than 70 years of extensive use of penicillin and other synthetic drugs, it seems that antibiotics have become much less effective; I believe that modern lifestyle and improper nutrition contribute to this worrisome phenomenon.
My experience with antibiotics, antiprotozoal drugs & Cortisone. (immune-suppressing drug)
Recommended links (Wikipedia) and video:
Unfortunately, I have had long-term experience with all the above.
- While hospitalized, I received wide-range antibiotics IV for seven days. The outcome was the destruction of my intestinal bacteria and many other side effects.
- Later on, I took a massive dosage of oral antibiotics without significant improvement. My health deteriorated even further.
- Cortisone helped with inflammation (as expected), but all my symptoms got worse when I stopped using it.
- I was given aggressive painkillers for neuropathy. It did not stop the pain, and the side effects were intolerable. I could not drive with the smaller dose of Gabapentin that was prescribed.
- I had mold & fungal infections, so I was given anti-protozoan drugs due to my liver's lousy condition. I could not stand it and stopped taking those drugs after a short time.
The Antibiotic Apocalypse Explained.
There are two strategies to combat infectious diseases:
- The first is strengthening the immune system by adopting a healthy lifestyle and diet. This approach is usually more appropriate for the long term.
- The second approach is to help the immune system eliminate undesirable invaders using drugs. (In this case, herbal remedies.) This approach is suitable for the short term to help the patient recover faster.
Some examples of herbal medicines have the effect of eliminating pathogens.
- There is an endless list of herbal remedies in powders, pills, liquids. Do not get confused! They may have health benefits, but they are not independent treatments; herbal remedies can cause side effects, some of them also have contraindications.
The examples I use for herbal remedies are in no way a recommendation to take these substances.
- Oregano oil is very concentrated and sharp - cautious.
- I use oregano oil and Austrian tea tree oil as a natural insect repellent, especially effective!
- Oregano oil is considered by many to be capable of destroying various pathogens. At the same time, I recommend using caution, especially for internal use. (Drinking)
- Oregano oil may be effective against toothache can be gargled with lukewarm water two to three times a day.
Australian tea tree oil.
- Australian tea tree oil is commonly used as a solid antifungal agent for external use.
- Popular medicine attributes the Australian tea tree oil to many other healing properties.
- I use oregano oil and Austrian tea tree oil as a natural insect repellent. (Especially effective!)
Grapefruit seed extract.Grapefruit seed extract-GSE (Wikipedia)
- GSE oil may be effective against toothache can be gargled with lukewarm water two to three times a day.
- The grapefruit seed oil has contraindications, especially for patients taking medication.
The black walnut.
- I use black nut extract mainly through enemas. The enemas of black walnut extract had a positive effect on me. (I rarely use)
- The black walnut extract has anti-parasitic solid properties. I suffer from liver worms and parasites in my digestive tract, so I occasionally use the extract. (Not by drinking as others usually do.)
Gan Cao (Chinese) - Liquorice.
- Traditional Chinese medicine has been using the plant's bark for hundreds of years. The Chinese attribute it to the properties of reducing inflammation. A kind of natural steroids.
- Contraindicated for combining with a few other traditional Chinese medicine.
I brought some examples of herbal medicines that are very common in folk medicine. (I used them all)
- It is pretty evident that herbal remedies also have side effects and counter-indications.
- I can not say with certainty that parties conduct the studies in this field without interest. The pharmaceutical industry is one of the strongest, wealthiest, and most influential globally.
For hundreds and thousands of years, herbal medicines have been used to kill germs, viruses, parasites, and other pathogens. Herbal remedies are also not intended for prolonged use, most have relatively low concentrations of active ingredients, and therefore their potential harm is usually lower than that of pharmaceuticals.
The use of herbs is ancient. There are hundreds and thousands of herbs. In China nowadays, the use of herbs is widespread; next to them, you will also find Western medicines.