Herbs are often less toxic for prolonged use than synthetic drugs. They correspond better and are identified in the body as a natural factor. Their main disadvantage is the low concentration of active ingredients. Therefore, their effect is much slower.
Herbal medicine is thousands of years old. Today in China, you will find many pharmacies with hundreds of different drawers. There you will find plants, powders of dried animals, worms, and more. Herbal medicine is usually less violent and corresponds with the body better than synthesized drugs. However, their effect is often much slower. Herbal medicines have both advantages and disadvantages; they are not the ultimate cure for every disease as is sometimes claimed. Their main shortcoming is that they do not treat the mental-energetic dimension, which is extremely important in chronic illnesses, including cancer and autoimmune diseases.
My experience with antibiotics, antiprotozoal drugs & Cortisone. (immune-suppressing drug)
Recommended links (Wikipedia) and video:
Unfortunately, I have had long-term experience with all the above.
- While hospitalized, I received wide-range antibiotics IV for seven days. The outcome was the destruction of my intestinal bacteria and many other side effects.
- Later, I took a massive dosage of oral antibiotics without significant improvement. My health deteriorated even further.
- Cortisone helped with inflammation (as expected), but all my symptoms worsened when I stopped using it.
- I was given aggressive painkillers for neuropathy. It did not stop the pain, and the side effects were intolerable. I could not drive with the smaller dose of Gabapentin that was prescribed.
- I had mold & fungal infections, so I was given anti-protozoan drugs due to my liver's lousy condition. I could not stand it and stopped taking those drugs after a short time.
The Antibiotic Apocalypse Explained.
There are two strategies to combat infectious diseases:
- The first is strengthening the immune system by adopting a healthy lifestyle and diet. This approach is usually more appropriate for the long term.
- The second approach is to help the immune system eliminate undesirable invaders using drugs. (In this case, herbal remedies.) This approach is suitable to help the patient recover faster in the short term.
Some examples of herbal medicines have the effect of eliminating pathogens.
- There is an endless list of herbal remedies in powders, pills, and liquids. Do not get confused! They may have health benefits, but they are not independent treatments; herbal remedies can cause side effects, and some also have contraindications.
- The examples I use for herbal remedies are in no way a recommendation to take these substances.
- Oregano oil is very concentrated and sharp - cautious.
- I use oregano oil and Austrian tea tree oil as a natural insect repellent, which is especially effective!
- Oregano oil is considered by many to be capable of destroying various pathogens. At the same time, I recommend using caution, especially for internal use. (Drinking)
- Oregano oil may be effective against toothache and can be gargled with lukewarm water twice a day.
Tea tree oil.
Australian tea tree oil.
- Australian tea tree oil is commonly used as a solid antifungal agent for external use.
- Popular medicine attributes the Australian tea tree oil to many other healing properties.
- I use oregano oil and Austrian tea tree oil as a natural insect repellent. (Especially effective!)
Grapefruit seed extract.
Grapefruit seed extract.Grapefruit seed extract-GSE (Wikipedia)
- GSE oil may be effective against toothache and can be gargled with lukewarm water twice a day.
- The grapefruit seed oil has contraindications, especially for patients taking medication.
The black walnut extract.
- I use black nut extract mainly through enemas. The enemas of black walnut extract had a positive effect on me. (I rarely use)
- The black walnut extract has anti-parasitic solid properties. I suffer from liver worms and parasites in my digestive tract, so I occasionally use the extract. (Not by drinking as others usually do.)
Gan Cao (Chinese) - Liquorice.
- Traditional Chinese medicine has used the plant's bark for hundreds of years. The Chinese attribute it to the properties of reducing inflammation. A kind of natural steroids.
- Contraindicated for combining with a few other traditional Chinese medicine.
I brought some examples of herbal medicines that are very common in folk medicine. (I used them all)
- It is pretty evident that herbal remedies also have side effects and counter-indications.
- I can not confidently say that parties conduct the studies in this field without interest. The pharmaceutical industry is among the strongest, wealthiest, and most influential globally.
For hundreds and thousands of years, herbal medicines have been used to kill germs, viruses, parasites, and other pathogens. Herbal remedies are also not intended for prolonged use, most have relatively low concentrations of active ingredients, and therefore their potential harm is usually lower than that of pharmaceuticals.
In China nowadays, herbs are widespread; next to them, you will also find Western medicines.