Principles of the use and preparation of natural home remedies.
Most food, medicine, cosmetics, detergents, and pesticides use harmful synthetic materials, claiming that their concentrations are harmless. Still, in practice, we are exposed to many hazardous substances, not the examined individual material.
How to choose home remedies?
To minimize the potential damage to our health due to hazardous materials, we recommend that you use products that contain only natural ingredients, preferably in self-preparation or as a substitute for the shelf. (It is best to stick with manufacturers who explicitly indicate that the product is made of natural ingredients only.)
- Demand for natural products is rising in developed countries, but their market share is still limited. Because of high product prices, they are sometimes sold in chains specializing in organic health food. In those cases, you should consult the sellers in stores with the knowledge & experience with these products.
- Even manufacturers who claim to supply natural home remedies sometimes do not provide 100% natural ingredients. Therefore it is essential to read the labels and ask questions.
There are four main groups of home remedies. (Broad definition of home remedies.)
- Home remedies for healing and alleviating the symptoms of diseases. (Sometimes, include not only nutrition)
- Products for personal hygiene.
- Without soap such as toothpaste, washing the gums, handling unpleasant odors from the mouth, etc.
- Body cleansing products, including soap and its derivatives. (Such as body and face soap and shampoo.)
- Caution - prior knowledge and active and hazardous substances may be required.
- Cosmetics & improved appearance.
- Home remedies for cleaning and home use. (Yard, Garden, Pets.)
- Caution - prior knowledge and active and hazardous substances may be required.
What characterizes and typical ingredients of most home remedies?
The number of components is usually small. (3-6)
- Most ingredients are natural raw materials. (*Natural products are products that have not been synthesized.)
- Preparation is usually straightforward and does not require special tools or machines.
- Caution - Some recipes require heating or boiling and hazardous chemicals. (Such as caustic soda or Potassium.)
- Most home remedies (excluding food and medicinal herbs) are not intended for internal use.
Typical ingredients of home remedies. (Partial list)
*For example, Vaseline is a common raw material in the cosmetic industry (a byproduct of the oil industry) and is not a natural material. Natural wax such as that found in the honeycomb costs much more.
- Vegetation: Vegetables (Beets, cucumbers, avocado tomatoes), Leaves, Fruits, Beans, Sprouts, Roots, Mushrooms, Spices (Onion, garlic, hot pepper, turmeric), and Flowers.
- Animal: Eggs, Honey, Honeycomb, Milk, (goats or sheep usually) Ghee butter.
- Vegetable oils: Olive oil, Coconut oil, Castor oil, Almond oil, Flaxseed oil, Jojoba oil, and Hazelnut oil.
- Aromatic oils: Lavender, Peppermint, Rosemary, Eucalyptus, Lemongrass, Jojoba, Ginger.
- Salts and minerals: Baking soda, Bentonite clay, Colored clay.
- Organic emulsifiers: Egg-yolk, honey, mustard, vinegar, avocado, lemon juice, and all-natural fats/oils (including Ghee purified butter & coconut oil.)
- Non-organic emulsifiers: Caustic soda, Potassium. (CAUTION - A powerful chemical alkaline.)
What are the advantages and weaknesses of using home remedies vs. industrialized products?
- Most Home remedies are made from natural substances and have fewer side effects and counter-indications than pharmaceutical drugs.
- Over time, home remedies are much safer. (Their preparation can be fast, enjoyable, and beneficial.)
What are the weaknesses of home remedies?
- The natural ingredients require regular purchase. Sometimes not available in one place.
- Preparation sometimes takes a long time.
- Home remedies have a slower effect than pharmaceuticals and are often more expensive. (For two main reasons.)
- Natural ingredients are usually more costly than synthetic ingredients.
- Production is usually done in small batches and does not allow economies of scale in large enterprises.
The labels on the products provide an exact dosage of the chemical ingredients, but they cannot be easily understood.
People usually look at the quantity and price per unit of weight. It isn't easy to get an idea regarding product quality by looking at the various components. We tend to rely on recognized brands and regulatory approvals for products.
- Of course, it is possible to mark products more user-friendly, not by the ingredients' chemical names.
- Such as specifying the group to which he belongs and whether the source is natural or artificial. (Eg, synthetic enzyme.)
- Of course, such markings would have made it very easy for users but would have raised difficult questions that the manufacturers did not want to deal with.
- Food and drug regulation are considered to be strict. The main question is whether it serves the consumers or the large and powerful companies?
Home and herbal remedies for healing and alleviating the symptoms of diseases. (Usually, include not only nutrition)
It is important to note that no miraculous home remedies cure chronic diseases as a stand-alone treatment. Home remedies are not a substitute for a healthy lifestyle.
- Most of this site is devoted to Self-healing medicine, with many home remedies recommendations, so I do not want to repeat myself. I'll give you a few points in a nutshell.
- Home remedies I used. (Instead of pharmaceutical drugs) Herbal Antibiotics, Anti-protozoan drugs & Corticosteroids.
- Although these are natural herbal medicines, they are not intended for prolonged use.
- If you have Flu or fever, eat very light and drink hot chicken soup and tea. YouTube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVy0uTZ6jlo
- Apple cider vinegar has many benefits; it is recommended for prolonged use, preferably with lemon juice mixed with lukewarm water, on an empty stomach. (Especially when having abdominal pain.) YouTube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zczkg6mgyEE
- The body better absorbs the nutrients in natural food and beverages than those in supplements.
- Taking vitamin supplements might be harmful because you might also feed the parasites.
- Drinking freshly squeezed juice and taking controlled solar baths regularly enables us to minimize supplements intake.
- Patients might need extra antioxidants and a few nutritional supplements during recovery due to low absorbency and compromised immune systems.
- There is an endless list of food supplements in powders, pills, and liquids. Do not get confused! They may have health benefits but are not stand-alone treatments; food supplements might cause side effects.
"The balanced diet" is not difficult to apply and is the basis for natural healing.
- Much unprocessed natural food (preferably organic and not genetically modified) with all macronutrients and ingredients. Reduced quantities of animal protein, preferably grass-fed or organic range-free products. Much dietary fiber is mixed with natural oils & f, enabling an effective emulsification process. Fermented products with natural live bacteria are essential for good health.
- The balanced diet link: The balanced diet is the best for maintaining good health and optimal weight.
Colgate Toothpaste Chemical Linked to Cancer.
Products for personal hygiene.
- Home remedies for oral hygiene are recommended, easy to prepare, and do not require heating or the use of hazardous chemicals.
- Our innocent toothpaste contains substances that clean the teeth from stains (even car scratches) but at the price of dangerous materials that we would not want to put in our mouths!
Recommended Home toothpaste with natural ingredients and excellent cleaning qualities. (Without risk or side effects.)
Ingredients and preparation: The quantities are subject to change; the materials are not expensive and accessible.
- Bentonite clay - 2 tablespoons.
- Baking soda - 2 tablespoons.
- Coconut oil - 2 tablespoons.
- Apple cider vinegar - 2 tablespoons.
- Lemon juice. (From 1 lemon)
The ingredients must be mixed well. Mixing produces vigorous fermentation. Do not worry. This chemical reaction is not dangerous. The mixture can be placed in a small glass jar, preferably with a sealed lid.
The taste is not the same as a bought toothpaste. This home toothpaste's cleaning and stain removal qualities are no less than those of purchased dental tubes of toothpaste; of course, there is no risk. It is advisable to use an electric brush for optimal results.
I prefer cosmetics that contain only natural ingredients.
Bath products, cosmetics, cleaning, and pest control are better to buy off the shelf in stores specializing in natural organic products.
- A wide range of materials for personal and household use require abrasives. The preparation itself requires knowledge and involves risks. In these cases, the preference is to buy products with natural ingredients from the shelf. It is essential to know that not all components are 100% natural, but they usually entail fewer risks.
Cosmetics & improved appearance.
- The use of cosmetics is ancient, and its primary purpose is to improve the appearance by using removable materials. Today's range of products is more comprehensive than ever, and men now make extensive cosmetics use.
- The significant change in appearance comes naturally from inside the body; no cream makes the skin young for an extended period. But in the modern era, we prefer short-term solutions that do not require a lifestyle change.
There are many videos on YouTube with great recipes and cosmetics products made from natural ingredients.
- I do not doubt that you can find high-quality products from the shelf. I know people do not have time to prepare home products in the modern environment. At the same time, this can be great fun and rewarding.
- Although not a home remedy, Botox injections are not surprising; they are part of the same trend of immediate results at all costs.
- Botulinum toxin is one of the most powerful; it paralyzes the face muscles and creates an inflammatory response that, in the short term, does indeed fill the wrinkles, but in the long run, the appearance looks pretty unnatural and poses considerable risks.
Summary & Conclusions.
The use of natural home remedies is highly recommended. The investment in disease prevention is much cheaper than the treatment of disease.
- It is gratifying and valuable for those who like to make homemade products. (Of course, be careful.)
- It is recommended to purchase natural home remedies for the first time from the shelf in organic and natural food chains or any other reliable source. (If you use the same brand repeatedly).
Try to buy homemade cosmetics and hygiene products that contain only natural ingredients when shopping. Their price is high, but they protect you and the environment.
I wish you safe and enjoyable use of natural home remedies.