The technological development in the medical sciences is tremendous, but it did not significantly improve the quality of life of the patients and will not enable with the existing tools to produce a significant leap forward.
The science of physics has long accepted the duality of matter and waves. (In equations known as Schrodinger equations). Medical science is still hard to accept that the human body is not only flesh and blood; it also has energetic properties.
Now let us imagine what can be done with understanding and harnessing the extraordinary connection between body, mind, and spirit:
Implementation of the concept of "energy infusion" can take humanity to extreme scenarios.
"Cure" for many diseases. (Incurable today)
- An infusion of life-force energy can cure diseases like cancer.
- The infusion of life-force energy will help heal many chronic diseases.
Life-force energy infusion - Charging the life force externally to improve vitality & mood.
- Feeling weak or upset, after events that drain the body of life-force energy (not just calories), we will be able to enter a facility that "injects" life-force energy and exits from it, strengthened and refreshed.
- Separation, crisis, or negative emotions caused the energy of life-force to be emptied - entering the unique facility and renewing the lost energy. The result is an immediate improvement in the mood and energies of the body.
A meter of love & Emotions? (Science fiction)
- Their energetic synergy will also determine the matching of couples.
- Love/Hate detectors can be the outcome of such technology.
Dual Quantum health scanners and tissue repair. (Similar to the ideas in Star Wars.)
- Dual-purpose quantum scanners that can diagnose and heal through the connection between body, mind, and spirit will do things that today seem like science fiction.
- Nanotechnology, with genetic engineering combined with a scanner that diagnoses and injects the life energy required for cell regeneration, is, of course, an idea drawn from science fiction films. But it reflects the next step in the medical world.
Introduction to the concept of Qi life-force energy.
"To live is to have Qi in every part of your body.” To die is to be a body without Qi. For the health to be maintained, there must be a balance of Qi."
The connection between the body, mind & spirit.
- The Chinese concept of Qi is not easily translated into Western thought.
- Although this connection is known for thousands of years, modern conventional medicine does not balance the body, mind & spirit.
- Not everyone is aware that acupuncture is an energetic treatment method that aims to balance life energy essential to a healthy life.
My comment concerning the idea that Qi reflects blood circulation.
- Qi life force is much more than blood circulation, as sometimes referred to by many. But elevating the organ's Qi will improve blood circulation as well.
- It is essential to emphasize the energy channels are not compatible with the neural transmission system.
Changsha, China Traditional Chinese hospital acupuncture treatment.
What is lacking today in modern medicine?
- Modern medicine is busy treating symptoms instead of addressing the causes of diseases. Moreover, modern medicine misses the close connection between body, mind, and spirit.
The connection between the body, mind & spirit. (The life-force energy.)
- After 12 years of between 280-300 painful acupuncture treatments in China, I no longer doubt that Qi is a potent force. It felt as though an electric shock was coursing through my body, which made me scream in pain.
- Although this connection is known for thousands of years, modern conventional medicine does not balance the body, mind & soul.
- The perception that the body is also an energetic entity is not easily perceived in Western culture.
- While there have been attempts to measure the life-force energy Qi, it is suggested that it is not a simple electromagnetic field (EMF). Kirlian photography (an advanced technique in holistic medicine) has been proposed as a means of capturing the image of the aura.
It is easy for us to accept that sexual attraction can participate in the secretion of chemicals; it is more difficult for us to understand that this phenomenon has an energetic counterpart.
"Good Chemistry" between people.
- I believe good chemistry between people is the ability to co-create mutual charging of the life-force energy. (Synergy - Both sides win.)
"Bad Chemistry between people.
- Bad chemistry also exists. Lousy chemistry between people can manifest itself in the mutual discharging of life-force energy. (Both sides lose.)
There is no positive or negative energy. (Only charging and discharging.)
- But there is a possibility to strengthen the power by charging, and on the other hand, it is possible to weaken the energy by discharge. So it may be perceived as positive and negative energy.
Charging the life-force energy. (Comes from deep positive emotions)
- Love and happiness are potent generators of positive energy. Deep belief generates the same effect as positive energy. This is why meditation and guided imagery are proposed as healing tools for sick people.
Discharging the life-force energy. (Comes from deep negative emotions)
- Just as there is charging Qi, there is also discharging Qi. People use natural minerals and stones to block the harmful effects of discharging energy.
There is a danger that dubious entities will develop technology that can control life-force energy with harsh consequences.
- A "death beam" that empties (Discharges) the life-force energy now sounds like science fiction, but if terrorist organizations have such technologies, there will be a terrible danger.
- The danger of such technologies is mainly if they can be operated remotely!
Leapfrogging on such a vast scale requires, as a first step, understanding and harnessing the energy of life. The Chinese government is the most natural candidate for funding and carrying out such a comprehensive (and expensive) study.