Drinking naturally squeezed juices ensures a regular supply of essential nutrients to the body. It helps produce bile fluid, thereby boosting the immune system.
" Life is straightforward, but we insist on making it complicated."
Confucius (551 BC – 479 BC) was a Chinese teacher, politician, and philosopher. By Simran Khurana (Updated March 18, 2017)
I have been drinking freshly squeezed juice daily for over 10 years and in large quantities of about a liter. Invest about an hour every day in preparing the juice! I feel the effect of the juice immediately – my energy rises instantly. This article extensively reviews the health benefits of drinking natural squeezed juices regularly.
Dietitians often do not support drinking freshly squeezed juices as a remedy, mainly because of the sugar (fructose) and calories in fruits and vegetables, without noticing the tremendous benefits of juice. Paradoxically, strengthening the liver helps lose weight despite the juice's calories. You can find the explanation in the article at the attached link: Calories cannot disappear but can be redirected as uncounted.
Every day (for the past ten years), I prepare and drink at least 1 liter (quarter gallon) of fresh juice.
I call this juice - purple gold- The Juice contains beets; its color is always purple.
Benefits of fresh juicing. (Based on my long-term experience)
Freshly squeezed juice with natural and fresh ingredients is the most potent energy drink available; it is suitable for everyone of any age and condition. It is refreshing and does not fatten.
1 Natural Juice is easily absorbed and does not require digestion.
- Fresh-squeezed juice does not need to be digested and is quickly absorbed into the body.
- Unlike blender-made juice, fresh juice does not contain fiber, so the quantities you can drink versus eating these vegetables and fruit raw are huge.
2. Supply of all the nutrients your body needs. (Minerals, vitamins, antioxidants, enzymes.)
- You can make many juice combinations that you would never imagine eating.
- If you drink fresh juice made from a large variety of vegetables and fruit regularly, you will get all the nutrients your body ever needs:
- Minerals, vitamins, antioxidants, and enzymes.
- Drinking fresh juice lowers the risk of nutrient deficiency, making most food additives and supplements unnecessary.
- Juice contains powerful natural antioxidants that protect our bodies from free radicals and allow damaged cells to be repaired.
3. Improved bile production and flow.
- Fresh Juice is absorbed immediately by the liver. It makes the liver capable of producing more bile. It tremendously affects the immune system due to the lowered risk of bile duct blockage. The bile flows smoothly from the liver and gallbladder to the duodenum. (Entrance to the small intestine.)
4. Improving gut flora balance. It helps to strengthen the immune system.
- By regulating and improving bile flow to the intestine, they become less acidic, preventing the growth of parasites and harmful bacteria. The juice helps good bacteria assume their natural role in keeping our immune system balanced.
5 Improving Brain cognitive functions and mood.
- Balanced gut flora has a direct effect on brain functions. Cognitive abilities, alertness, and mood are affected by the level of the neurotransmitter serotonin. The production of serotonin is primarily done in the gut in the presence of good bacteria.
- Strengthening the life-force Qi energy is essential to overall well-being. (After drinking fresh juice, I feel more energetic.)
6 Helps to recover from chronic fungal infection by balancing the gut flora.
- Juice (along with a complementary diet) helps prevent and cure nail fungus and recurring vaginal fungus.
7 It helps to balance blood sugar and cholesterol.
- Fresh Juice helps regulate sugar and cholesterol levels.
8. Constipation prevention.
- More bile production means you will not suffer from chronic constipation.
9 Cleanses the kidneys. (Large amounts)
- Drinking large quantities of fresh juice also flushes toxins from the kidneys and dissolves deposits that block the kidneys.
10. Drinking freshly squeezed juice helps with Weight loss. (Although it contains fruit sugar in high amounts.)
- Although the juice carries calories, it does not contribute to gaining weight; the explanation is that the improved bile flow helps the digestive system absorb emulsified nutrients.
- The insulin spike is much lower than the same calories of soft drinks.
- Freshly squeezed juice with lots of lemon and green leaves is also suitable for people with diabetes.
Regularly drinking squeezed juices naturally has long-term health benefits without side effects.
Short-term and long-term health benefits of drinking freshly squeezed juice regularly.
- A much higher frequency of bowel movements.
- If one has to bloat, it probably means there is a parasitic imbalance. The death of parasites and their replacement by good bacteria creates gas. (It is an inevitable response when one has a parasitic imbalance.)
- The juice's color is usually combined with all the ingredients used, and the taste is undefined. The color will always be purple if you put beets in the juice (highly recommended). (It may even cause the urine to be a light purple – this is normal.)
The long-term effects.
- Blood tests show significant improvement over time.
- High blood pressure - lowering and stabilizing blood pressure.
- A decrease in "bad" blood cholesterol. (LDL)
- Younger appearance with better energy.
- Hair grows faster and with more volume.
- Gums & teeth health is better, and the mouth has less foul odor.
- Nails become more robust and brighter.
- Skin looks more vibrant.
- Improved mood.
The Ultimate liver mechanical detoxification is explained. (Usually required in chronic patients)
- Fresh juices supply the body with vitamins, enzymes, electrolytes & antioxidants. It elevates the body's energy and helps the liver to produce more bile. Drinking two cups of freshly squeezed juice once in two days (at least) flushes the kidneys.
- Liver flushes (especially when adding apple cider vinegar) can dissolve and remove solidified bile stones resulting from high toxicity levels.
- Coffee enemas are much more effective when the bile ducts are not blocked. (Because the movement inside the liver is through the bile ducts.) Coffee enemas have an almost immediate effect on the liver and intestines. The liver's pressure pushes all the toxins (with the stones) out through the duodenum to the intestines by producing more bile. The peristaltic movement is seven times stronger than usual; it pushes everything stuck inside the intestines through the colon.
When the body has low levels of toxicity, the body's energy will improve significantly. Therefore, the immune system can fight all pathogens that constantly reside in our digestive system much more effectively. Boosting the immune system is mandatory to recover from any acquired chronic diseases.
The principles and guidelines of regularly drinking freshly squeezed juices.
The color and taste of the juice are the results of its ingredients that often change seasonally.
1 Natural squeezed juice is better than smoothies in a blender.
- Natural squeezed juice (preferably in a slow juicer) is more concentrated and less oxidized than prepared in a blender.
2. The Juice should be drunk on an empty stomach for fast and efficient absorption.
- Depending on your drink amount, you can eat about a quarter to half an hour after drinking the juice.
3. A wide variety of fresh vegetables and fruits (preferably organic and not genetically modified)
- Various fruits and vegetables are recommended to get the body's nutrients.
4. It is allowed to mix green leaves with sweet fruits and vegetables. (But not too sweet)
- Green leaves are usually chemically alkaline, but drinking a significant amount of green leaf juice without mixing it with sweet fruits and vegetables isn't easy. The correct dose should produce juice with good taste and a neutral PH. The addition of lemon will make the juice alkaline inside our bodies.
5. The Juice should not be too sweet. Adding lots of green leaves and lemon neutralizes the fruit and balances the pH.
- The juice should not be too sweet. Add lots of green leaves and lemon juice.
- It is recommended to neutralize sweet fruits with green leafy vegetables. (Making the Juice more alkaline.)
- Leafy green vegetables contain chlorophyll-containing natural magnesium, other nutrients, and antioxidants.
- Adding lemon and ginger is recommended because it prevents the juice's fast oxidation, ginger balances the lemon, and is a potent anti-inflammatory.
6. Do not rinse the juice ingredients with detergents.
- Rinsing with hot water flowing under the sink several times is enough. The use of detergents (including ecological) is not desirable.
7. Drinking juice regularly, frequently, preferably no more than a liter at a time is advisable.
- To achieve an optimal result, it is advisable to drink amounts of one large cup, but it is also desirable to drink about a cup twice daily with high frequency. (The main difficulty is related to the preparation time.)
8. The maximum amount of drinking juice. (Drinking juice has no side effects except possible frequent urination.)
- You can drink 6-10 glasses daily with no harm if needed, preferably not at once. You better divide the quantities throughout the day.
9 Natural Juice tends to oxidize quickly.
- After preparing the juice, you must drink it all within 15-20 minutes maximum because it oxidizes quickly. I do not recommend drinking juice that has been refrigerated because it loses its advantages. Drinking juice that comes in bottles from the supermarket is much more comfortable but, unfortunately, almost useless.
10 Non-natural juice or canned juice has fewer values.
- Drink fresh juice on an empty stomach. It is not recommended to eat immediately after drinking the juice. It would be best to allow the juice to be absorbed into the body, which takes about 30 minutes.
11 Combining naturally squeezed juices with coffee and baking soda enemas is advisable.
- When using coffee enemas, all the juicing rules remain the same. You can drink the juice before, during, or after the coffee enemas. The different timing of drinking may produce slight changes in the body's reaction.
12 The Juice is not a substitute for eating vegetables and fruits! - It contains no dietary fiber.
- Drinking fresh-squeezed juice is essential with many benefits. However, since it does not contain fiber, it requires regular consumption of dietary fiber (found only in a plant-based diet). Drinking juice is not a substitute for eating vegetables and fruit.
Fresh-squeezed Juice VS. Blending. (Juice vs. Smoothies)
Natural squeezed juices have a significant health advantage over smoothies.
- Blending (due to the blades' high-speed spinning) oxidizes the antioxidants (partially), so you lose a significant benefit. Blending does not change the volume of the ingredients; it only liquefies them, giving the advantage of containing a lot of fiber.
- Fresh-squeezed juice does not contain much dietary fiber. (But you get a much larger quantity of other nutrients instead.) You get more nutrients from juice from the same volume of ingredients because the juice volume shrinks by 50 - 70%. So you can drink much more than if the same ingredients were blended.
Two types of juicers are available on the market: (Fast juicers vs. Slow juicers)
Juice machines have relatively high wear and tear - I recommend not investing in expensive machines. (Although it can last longer)
Pros and cons of both juicers:
- Slow juicers are now more common, give better quality juice, and are efficient. Their main disadvantage is that preparation and cleaning are more time-consuming than fast juicers. Also, they are more expensive.
- Fast juicers grind the juice at high speed, and the juice is squeezed in slow juicers. There are sometimes taste differences. (Depending on the ingredients.)
The main advantage of fast juicers is they are cheaper, and preparation is less time-consuming. (This may be very important if you have a daily juicing routine.) Slow juicers produce better quality juice with higher efficiency. Deciding which machine is suitable depends mainly on your needs and the degree of use.
You can combine seasonal fruits and vegetables of your choice. (Not too sweet)
It is advisable to add lemon juice to prevent rapid oxidation and ginger for balance. There is no need to separate colors.
Typical juice ingredients and recipes.
Quantities depend on the total volume of Juice you want (Recommended amount - One big cup per day at least.)
- Lemon juice I prepare separately with a manual citrus squeezer. (You may get a bitter taste if you squeeze the lemon with the peel.)
- I put the lemon juice inside the machine's container. (before I start the squeezing) It prevents quick oxidation of the juice.
- My favorite daily ingredients are Lemons, Beets, Apples, Pears, Figs, Carrots, Kale, Celery leaves, Spinach, Mint, Turmeric root, and ginger.
- The addition of seasonal fruits & vegetables is highly recommended. If you follow the main principles, you can create your favorite juice.
- Juice containing beet can color the urine light purple; there is no concern, indicating kidney or liver problems.
Kale – super antioxidant; Celery – essential for restoring electrolytes; Mint, Sage, and Chard leaves; Spinach – high iron content; Parsley/ Coriander – Parsley is also suitable for a kidney flush, Cucumber/zucchini, Aloe Vera.
Optional fruits & vegetables:
Apples/ Pear, Carrots, Beets – essential for liver regeneration and kidney support, Lemons – cleanse the kidneys also essential - prevent oxidation of the Juice, Ginger – potent anti-inflammatory, Turmeric root, Figs, Plums, Persimmon, Blueberries – super antioxidant, (Quite expensive in many countries) Strawberries, Melon, Mango, Pineapple, Apricot, Papaya – seeds are perfect for digestion, Grapes, Grapefruit, Guava, Quinces.
The taste and other qualities of fresh-squeezed juice.
- Fresh-squeezed Juice has incredible medical benefits. Its flavor is usually very tolerable, but do not expect it to be delicious.
- While juice is acidic due to its lemon content, it has an alkaline effect on the body.
- You should make the juice not too sweet to not feed parasites.
Freshly squeezed juice preparation and cleaning.
It is recommended to squeeze the lemon separately; the lemon skin has a bitter taste. Pour the lemon juice inside the container; it prevents rapid oxidation.
- Try to keep the supplies organic, fresh, and clean.
- Wash all the ingredients carefully (before cutting) with hot water under the sink. (Do not use any soap.)
- Trim the fruits and vegetables and remove the bad parts, thick husks, and kernels. (Such as a peach or mango kernel.)
- It is imperative to extract hard fruit seeds; they may cause mechanical juicer damage.
Cleaning the juicer recommendations.
- It is recommended to clean the juicer parts with warm-hot water without any detergents. After a while, the mesh strainer accumulates juice residue. (It looks dark from oxidation.)
- The best way to clean the mesh filter (and other parts) is by soaking it in a bowl with boiling water and one big tablespoon of baking soda. (Or vinegar but not together with the baking soda) After a few hours, you can scrub the mesh with a brush. Before assembling the machine, wash all the parts again with warm water.
Summary and recommendations.
Drinking regularly natural squeezed juices has enormous short- and long-term health benefits without side effects. The only downside of freshly squeezed juice is that its preparation is time-consuming. There's nothing more refreshing than natural squeezed juice. It boosts energy and provides an improved mood. It can save you from buying supplements.
Drinking naturally squeezed juices ensures a regular supply of essential nutrients to the body. It helps produce bile fluid, thereby boosting the immune system. Drinking regularly natural squeezed juices has short-and long-term health benefits without side effects.