My broad suggested definition of Self-Healing Functional Natural Medicine. Currently, there is no definition for Self-healing medicine.
Self-healing Functional medicine eliminates the causes of the disease rather than its symptoms.
My broad suggested definition of Self-Healing Functional Natural Medicine: (Natural therapies are often synonymous with self-healing functional medicine)
"All types of methodologies, techniques of non-invasive medicine (using mainly herbal drugs & natural supplements) for the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of diseases of the body, and mind, which can bring about a significant improvement (without considerable side effects) in the overall health of the patient on the long run."
What guiding principles enable treatments to be included with self-healing functional natural therapies?
- Treatments that eliminate the causes of the disease rather than its symptoms. While presenting the mechanism of action by which the method operates. (Including the placebo effect)
- Non-invasive techniques, without pharmaceutical drugs, use herbal remedies for limited periods.
- Significant symptoms improve for extended periods while enhancing objective indicators such as blood tests, urine, imaging, etc. Without considerable side effects.
- Therapies that comply with the general principles of Self-healing Functional Natural Medicine.
Self-healing functional medicine - General principles. (Complaint with self-healing functional medicine) :
The unconventional perception of the human body as an energetic entity. (Recovery from chronic diseases often requires body, mind & spirit altogether)
- There are only two logical approaches to medicine, with a few techniques in between.
- Conventional modern medicine.
- Self-healing functional medicine.
- The Holistic approach of self-healing functional medicine.
- A single organ or system cannot be cured apart from the rest of the body. The entire body's immune system has to recover as well.
- They are constantly maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Drugs cannot replace an unhealthy lifestyle.
- The location of the diseases and their severity is not accidental.
Are there other beneficial natural self-healing treatments for those listed on the Sf-healing.com website?
- I have described the treatments I have performed successfully and, without success, a wide range of therapies that treat the body, mind, and spirit. At the same time, other treatments may meet these criteria. You will often find that they are sub-categories of other familiar treatments.
Unlike conventional medicine, most natural self-healing treatments are not exclusive but part of a comprehensive treatment.