Vitamin D3 is critical for proper immune system functioning. (Available by controlled sun exposure & foods rich in vitamin D.)
It is advisable to incorporate controlled sun exposure with eating natural foods containing vitamin D3 to prevent vitamin D3 deficiency. The absorption of vitamin D supplements is inferior to that of natural foods or controlled sun exposure.
Link: Vitamin D (Wikipedia)
Vitamin D is a cholesterol derivative; its importance for the immune and hormonal system has been known. However, the coronavirus brought it back to the headlines.
- Vitamin D3 absorption is much better when eating natural, unprocessed foods than artificial supplements.
- Many products, such as milk, receive vitamin D supplements. Fortified vitamin D products are often processed foods! (Not recommended)
- Some supplements contain vitamin D2, which is not available for immediate use until after liver synthesis for the active substance.
- Top healthy foods rich in vitamin D: Salmon, Sardines, Tuna, Egg yolk, Ghee butter (Grass-fed milk), Oysters, Tofu (Soya Non-genetically modified), Mushrooms, and Orange Juice. (Sweet - limited quantities)
Controlled sun exposure has additional benefits beyond vitamin D3 production.
- Fear of contracting skin cancer and working indoors for many hours has created a situation in which many people, even in sunny countries, are deficient in vitamin D. (Taking vitamin D supplements is not equivalent to natural vitamin D.)
- The sun is the source of life, and it exists unlimitedly for free - it is essential to use this natural resource wisely.
Moderate exposure to the sun has many benefits that have been known for thousands of years:
- Creates natural vitamin D. (Essential.)
- Elevates testosterone (The male sex hormone), Thus improving erection. Women do not have masculine side effects.
- It helps relieve pain.
- Charges the Qi energy.
- It helps relaxation and improves sleep.
- It promotes good moods and prevents depression.
- Rejuvenates scar tissue and skin problems. (Depending on the stage.)
Continue reading the entire article: Vitamin D3 is critical for proper immune system functioning.