Gut flora has a far-reaching consequence on our immune system, mood, weight, and nutrients absorbency.
Each type of therapeutic enemas has its unique benefits:
Over the years, I have tried several other therapeutic enemas: Grapefruit seed oil enema, cocoa enemas, oregano oil enemas, black walnut extract, fresh lemon juice, and English salt enema. (Can be added to coffee enema) In this article, I review coffee enemas, baking soda enemas, lemon juice enemas, and probiotics of live bacteria enemas in detail.
- Coffee enemas- removing toxins from the liver, restoring bile flow, rehabilitating the small and large intestines.
- Baking soda enemas - neutralize the intestines' acidity, replenishing the intestinal flora and strengthening the immune system.
- Lemon juice enemas - rehabilitation of liver functions. It can neutralize the ammonia inside the liver. (Required mainly in situations of weak liver function)
- MMS - Master Mineral Solution enema. (Careful- it entails significant risks) Bleach-like material - for deep cleansing of the colon.
- Probiotics of live bacteria enemas are essential due to the loss of good bacteria that die during coffee enemas and thus need to be replenished. Gut flora has a far-reaching consequence on our immune system, mood, weight, and nutrient absorbency. (Also available for drinking)
Probiotics of living bacteria enemas.
It can be combined with drinking the same live probiotic bacteria. If probiotics are taken orally, they must pass through the stomach's highly acidic environment, which might partially destroy the good bacteria.
What causes imbalances of gut flora?
- Processed and non-diverse foods with low dietary fiber content and high amounts of industrialized animal protein, over time, often create an imbalanced gut flora.
The best timing & frequency for the probiotic enema is after coffee & baking soda enema or liver & Gallbladder flush.
- The desired frequency of probiotic live bacterial enemas depends on the symptoms. Excess gas in the digestive tract requires a higher frequency.
How do I know if my gut flora is balanced? There are two relatively uncomplicated ways:
- The pH in a urine test is a good indicator of a balanced intestinal flora. A pH of 6 and below indicates an imbalance in gut flora. A pH of 6.5-7 indicates a balanced gut flora.
- The second way is to take live bacteria probiotics, preferably by drinking yogurt (unsweetened, preferably goat yogurt). If you have received a hefty dose of about 500 ccs and you have farting, your intestinal flora is probably imbalanced.
Preparation & carrying out.
- Probiotic enemas require one full bucket (1.5 liters) of purified clean water at body temperature mixed and stirred with live bacteria probiotics powder.
- It is advisable to inject the entire amount gradually; there may be a reaction of multiple outlets and gases; it is highly advisable to perform near the toilet for rapid emptying.
- Gastrointestinal gases are a natural response to probiotics. Many gases may indicate a gut flora imbalance. (Positive response to probiotic treatment.)
Enemas kit accessories I used for traveling.
Typical Enemas accessories.
All enemas should be performed with clean water (preferably purified or boiled) at a 37-40 Celsius body temperature. (98.6- 104 Fahrenheit). Do not rely on your fingers - Use a thermometer for liquids.
- Soft mattress and pillow + cheap towels or blankets for lying on comfortably.
- If you do not have hooks at the proper height, you need to buy a standing coat (or hat) rack. (I use one.)
- A liquid thermometer − is essential; you cannot rely on your fingers.
- Big glass jars. (Having two identical jars available will ease the preparation.)
- Bucket – the best buckets are made of stainless steel. They last for years and are not expensive. You can get one on Amazon for 40$-70$.
- Silicon medical grade tubing (1.8-2 meters) connects the bucket to the probe and the valve.
- Metal clamp to secure the silicone tube (and a screwdriver to tighten it)
- A fine mesh strainer. (For the coffee enema.)
- The silicone tubes sometimes come with a valve that is not convenient for one person to handle. Therefore, I buy the European kit, which has much better valves and can be easily controlled by the person lying down, taking the enema.
- The lubricant is in a glass jar. (the best grease is coconut oil.)
Continue reading the entire article in greater detail: Coffee enemas, Baking soda enemas, Lemon juice enemas, and Probiotics of live bacteria enemas can be carried out at home under hygienic conditions and privacy.