Liver and gallbladder flushes can dissolve intra-hepatic stones, thus enabling the cleansing of the liver and gallbladder.
Liver and Gallbladder flushes are incredibly beneficial as they improve the liver's bile and blood flow but they entail significant risks. Please read all the instructions very carefully!
Mechanical detoxification of the liver, gallbladder, intestines, and kidneys has a far-reaching impact on the immune system.
- For optimal effect, it is desirable to combine detoxification with a healthy lifestyle, a varied natural diet, a good night's sleep, moderate exercise, controlled sun exposure, acupuncture (If needed), and a few supplements such as omega-3 and vitamin B12.
- Strengthening the immune system is essential in recovery from any chronic disease! Besides, it can prevent complications from the Coronavirus.
- A detailed overview of all-natural self-healing therapies can be found in the NATURAL THERAPIES chapter.
Liver and Gallbladder flush benefits.
A liver flush can be a risky procedure, but at the same time, it has incredible benefits.
1. Liver flushes can release significant quantities of toxins from the entire digestive system.
- Liver Flush can dissolve the hepatic stones and clean the liver. When the liver is not blocked, it filters the blood much better. All other liver functions are also improving.
- A lower level of toxicity in the body is reflected in the immediate increase in body energy.
2. Improved bile production and flow.
- The liver produces about 800-1000 ml of bile daily. If the bile flows appropriately, it counteracts the stomach's high acidity into the small intestine and balances the pH. Otherwise, parasites will thrive in the small intestine and replace good bacteria.
- Furthermore, bile contains oily substances that prevent intestinal contents from leaking out of the intestinal walls.
3 Improving gut flora balance.
- Liver flushes can help to balance the intestinal flora. It prevents leaky gut syndrome and helps restore immune system functions that have been depleted. (Even after many years of chronic inflammations.).
4. Improves intestinal absorption of nutrients.
- Coffee enemas improve the absorption of nutrients that would otherwise have gone to waste. It also supports weight loss.
5 Improving Brain cognitive functions and mood.
- Balanced gut flora has a direct effect on brain functions. Cognitive abilities, alertness, and mood are affected by the level of the neurotransmitter serotonin. The production of serotonin is primarily done in the gut in the presence of good bacteria.
6 Enhancement of liver functions allows increased tissue regeneration. (Enhanced synthesis of essential proteins and fats)
- By unblocking the liver, you can initiate the regeneration process, enabling the body to rejuvenate. (Improved protein and fat synthesis required for tissue regeneration.)
7 Helps improve kidney function.
- The kidneys are directly related to the liver with many complementary processes; renal kidney function improves by opening blockages in the liver.
8. Strengthening the immune system.
- All inflammations in the body are directly related to liver and kidney functions. (Due to high levels of toxicity.)
- Proper liver & kidney function is essential to our health and appearance.
8.1 Helps to recover from chronic fungal infection.
- Juice (along with a complementary diet) helps prevent and cure nail fungus and recurring vaginal fungus.
8.2 It helps to balance blood sugar and cholesterol.
- Fresh juice helps regulate sugar and cholesterol levels.
8.3 Constipation prevention.
- More bile production means you will not suffer from chronic constipation.
Continue reading Liver and Gallbladder Flush Instructions, Benefits, and Risks.