Second-order evolution, in which species mutate while changing their number of chromosomes, is improbable. Abiogenesis is even more improbable!
Darwinian evolution is so entrenched, with correct principles, of natural selection that science has not noticed that it is being dragged with theory to the wrong places! The findings of fossils seem to prove the entire evolution theory, but paradoxically, they are misleading.
The differences between the DNA of apes and humans may seem minor to us, a total of 4%. But the 15 million discrepancies in precisely the correct sequence! are not the hand of chance or evolution by natural selection. The human brain is 3 times larger than a monkey's brain, and cognitive abilities vary accordingly.
- Darwinian evolution was established in the 19th century when the science of genetics did not yet exist. The Darwinist theory is so entrenched and unquestionably accepted that scientists have not even bothered to test its plausibility, especially since all the apparent findings validate it. The principle of natural selection is valid, but as for everything else, a closer look casts significant doubt.
A 10% efficiency of the human brain is astonishing because it indicates a waste of resources. (It contradicts the principles of Darwinian evolution.)
- A phenomenon that does not exist naturally in nature under any circumstances. The principle of natural selection in Darwinian evolution is based on a relatively competitive survival advantage of random genetic changes. A considerable excess of resources, without any competitive advantage, contradicts the principle of natural selection and points to a deliberate hand in human genetics.
- Ape fossils that are 50 million years old indicate only slight changes compared to today's apes. Supposedly, in 50 million years, according to the principle of evolution of natural selection (a correct principle), we would expect to see a monkey today lighting a fire and talking. A situation that would undoubtedly have improved their survival.
How did extraterrestrials upgrade the human genome?
- The simplest and most effective way to rapidly change the human genome in large populations is by genetically engineering viruses, which penetrate host cells and modify them in a method passed on to offspring. Link: Aliens created viruses to upgrade humans genetically.
The fact that the human genome contains between 8% and 10% of viruses only underscores the enormous extent of the genetic upgrade that the human race has undergone. (The genetic gap between humans and apes is only about 4%.)
The theory of evolution (which was presented by Charles Darwin in the book The Origin of the Species, published in 1859) is widely accepted among scientists, thanks to genetic analysis and fossils that have been preserved and show gradual development through natural selection. Religious circles did not like the subject from the beginning, primarily because evolution provided a scientific explanation for something perceived as the act of creation. I must emphasize that my point of view is not religious but scientific.
Genesis 1:27: "And God created man in his image, in the image of God created he him male and female created he them." (translation from the text in the Hebrew language)
There are many interpretations of this verse, but a growing school of thought sees this verse as proof of extraterrestrial intervention in the human race. In the Bible, "Helohim" is equivalent to God, but many interpret the word "Ehlohim" as extraterrestrial beings. Given the findings, I am forced to consider this possibility seriously.
There are two main problems in the theory of evolution—Which are not about the question of natural selection.
Link: Evolution (Wikipedia)
The two main problems with the classical theory of evolution are that there is no plausible explanation for creating life from chemical compounds. (Abiogenesis) and in addition, second-order evolution, in which species change regularly while changing the number of chromosomes, is not supported by a mathematical simulation, even a fairly simplistic one.
The DNA molecule is a marvel of highly complex binary code that is unlikely to have been created spontaneously. (Abiogenesis)
- Some convincing scientific theories try to explain the formation of life on Earth (Abiogenesis). If you add up all the variables, the problem is that you will get impossible coincidences!
- A constant energy source had to be found for life to exist on Earth. (Apart from lightning) life began after the creation of single cells plankton) that were able to carry out photosynthesis. The chlorophyll that enables photosynthesis is a pretty complex molecule, DNA, by chance! Succeeded in producing the most efficient photovoltaic cell formula in nature. By analogy, it's like asking a newborn baby to write the operating system for all the computing in the world.
The thought that everything is conducted randomly is a thought we would like to believe in - but it does not correspond to reality.
A simple simulation of the first human ancestors—apes with 46 chromosomes illustrates it is unlikely.
I present a simple methodological simulation of the first apes that underwent the mutation that reduced their chromosome number to 46 as humans have.
- Mutations caused the first-ever ape to fuse chromosomes, which were born with 46 chromosomes like humans. Instead of 48. (In most cases, such changes result in a sick animal with low survival)
- Suppose the (first) ancestor was healthy and survived; it could not have produced fertile offspring with another great ape. Such hybridization would have created an ape with 47 chromosomes (similar to humans with Down's syndrome), and most likely, that hybrid child would be infertile. (Similar to a mule, which is a cross between a horse and a donkey)
- Another possibility (even less likely) is that two identical mutations were created within a short time interval among opposite sexes that allow sexual reproduction.
- Since evolution requires inheritance, if such a pair was formed, those two individuals had to mate among all the other individuals.
- Since monkeys, including great apes, avoid incest, this is unlikely. Because it required the nuclear family's mating, the first was created with 46 chromosomes.
The conclusion that humans descend from apes seemed self-evident at the time, but on closer inspection - it does not stand the test of logic! The ancient humans resemble monkeys, but the conclusion that they are a direct result of evolution from apes, which is entirely random and spontaneous, will not stand up to a much more accurate simulation.
The simulation of human ancestors—Allegedly apes (that underwent a massive mutation) with 46 chromosomes, is reviewed in greater detail.
According to all indicators, the evolution of humans from apes began approximately 7-10 million years ago. Evolution is not an acquired trait; it must serve a survival purpose and be inherited. In mammals, there is only sexual reproduction. (No self-fertilization)
- Humans have 46 chromosomes, compared to apes (chimpanzees, gorillas, and orangutans have 48 chromosomes). There is evidence that chromosome 2 in humans is formed from the fusion of two other chromosomes, which also exist in apes. Therefore, there is no contradiction in the theory of evolution.
The contradiction is found in the first iteration of apes with 46 chromosomes. (Allegedly our ancestors)
- The mutation of fusion of chromosome 2 (reduction of chromosomes) had to be carried out in a male and a female in a relatively short time window of the life expectancy at that time and the period of fertility.
Hybrids that do not have the same number of chromosomes usually do not survive and, at best, are sterile. (Similar to a mule, which is a hybrid of a horse and a donkey)
- This means the same chromosome 2 fusion mutation in the great apes but in the opposite sex would have occurred on a parallel schedule. And if that wasn't enough, those couples had to meet and produce fertile offspring!
A hybrid who underwent chromosome 2 fusion (with 46 human chromosomes) mated with an ape with 48 chromosomes would, at best, produce a sterile hybrid incapable of any evolution. (quite similar to a mule)
The scenario of an identical mutation in small time intervals, in members of female and male great apes that managed to mate and reproduce, becomes statistically extremely weak and requires more solid explanations than the existing ones. It is essential to develop the mathematics and statistics of second-order events, in which animals evolved from entirely different animals with different numbers of chromosomes because they are doubtful as random events!
From my perspective, there is no escape but to choose one of two alternatives for the formation of life on Earth:
- God created everything and is omnipotent. (Religions do not require explanations.)
- Extraterrestrial beings intervened and planted life on the Earth; later, they intervened in the human genome and perhaps all life forms!
The problem is that none of these concepts can be proven or disproved. They will remain unsolved. The reason for this is logical and related to the theorem of mathematical incompleteness by Kurt Godel. To illustrate, take the sentence Never say "never." The sentence is built with self-contradiction, and so is the issue of the formation of life on Earth!
Darwinian evolution explains the first-order changes of the same species through natural selection. Still, it has many flaws in cross-hybrid evolution.
- For example, the modern horse descended from an ancient creature of the canine family in a documented and graded process that took about 50 million years.
- Horses have 64 chromosomes (32 pairs) while dogs have 78 chromosomes (39 pairs), so unlike humans and monkeys, where the difference is a single pair, a gradual process is required here. Adding and subtracting chromosomes is possible, as it also happens in humans. But in humans, it causes Down's syndrome, and in animals, it often causes morbidity and death!
Let's assume for a moment that "a new dog with 76 chromosomes or maybe less" is indeed created. This is still not enough. Pairings of species with an unequal number of chromosomes often lead to health problems, death, or sterility, similar to the case of a mule, a cross between a horse and a donkey.
Evolution is only inherited. Therefore, the same mutation, with the same number of chromosomes, was supposed to occur in a member of the opposite sex for them to produce fertile offspring. The probability of a double mutation event, But in the case of the opposite sex, it randomly stands for the power of minus 50 or higher! (completely unlikely)
Why did the great apes not undergo a similar evolution as humans?
Fossils of monkeys have existed for over 50 million years. Remains of apes nearly 10 million years old exist, except for a (relatively) small monkey that stood up; there is no evidence of significant genetic changes or improvement! As could be expected over millions of years.
- The central claim of paleontologists and evolutionary scientists is that the monkey is adapted to forests and a rainy environment, walking on all fours and tail serving its survival. But this claim has a fundamental flaw! The human brain has grown to about 3 times the size of a monkey. Imagine an intelligent monkey who can build a shelter and start a fire. Their survival would have improved many times over. The explanation that apes are not the same species as humans is proper but inconsistent.
If the evolution of humans is random, it should have worked about the same on monkeys and other animals. Wisdom is a first-rate survival trait.
Summary and Conclusions.
Link: Adrian Dvir (Wikipedia) Adrian Dvir's books reveal the most comprehensive, unusual, and fascinating information about extraterrestrials.
- Genetic enhancement of humans, today's hemo-Ephesians, by extraterrestrials is unequivocally mentioned in Adrian Dvir's books. Similar theories have been raised in the past, and it is, of course, possible to dismiss it because it is another conspiracy theory, one of many. Anyone who reads Adrian Dvir's books (highly recommended) will discover a treasure trove of enormous information on extraterrestrial subjects in general, not only in the evolutionary aspect.
- The fact that all the ancestors of Homo sapiens are completely extinct also raises many questions and puzzlements. Of course, if Neanderthals were alive today, more secrets would be revealed, which might have been better left uncovered!
The descriptions of creation in the Bible, in the book of Genesis, are consistent with the order of evolution, even though the Bible is an ancient document.
- The thought that all the origin of life on Earth results from random creation does not stand the test of reality. Choose the version that suits you. I completely understand people who do not seek a scientific explanation and prefer the religious version. Life on Earth is not accidental but the result of God's act.
The thought that extraterrestrials may be part of the creation process on Earth is challenging for humans, believers, and heretics to accept, certainly without solid evidence.
- There is much reliable documentation about strange phenomena of animals in farms and zoos whose blood is drawn and left dead without any logical explanation. There are countless testimonies of people who have seen or experienced an encounter with extraterrestrials. Until recently, everything was taboo. The issue has become legitimate after official announcements of unidentified aircraft and is back in the headlines.
I do not dispute the genetic and fossil findings that show an evolutionary lineage. I'm afraid I have to disagree with the attempt to present second-order evolution as a random process.
- It is worth emphasizing that first-order evolution (without chromosomal changes) is consistent with the findings and logic; second-order evolution, particularly in mammals, is not reasonable under the existing assumptions and requires re-examination.
Cat species are known to be able to produce fertile hybrids, sometimes also in nature.
- The fact is not surprising. Despite their size differences, Cats share similar features, and all have 38 chromosomes.
When we examine anomalies in humans with 47 chromosomes (instead of 46 chromosomes), we find them problematic.
- These anomalies are less healthy, less developed, and have no advantage of natural selection. Down syndrome is manifested by an extra chromosome 21. The result is familiar. There can be mutations in the sex chromosomes; some produce infertility, and some cause medical, communication, and other health problems, including miscarriages during pregnancy.
The science of computational genetics is approaching the point where quantum super-computers can simulate genetic evolution by reverse engineering from modern Homo sapiens to our ancestors. (Of which we have remnants of DNA)
- I believe the simulation will reveal that the scenario of random evolution is statistically improbable.
The statistical conclusion would indicate that human heredity has undergone continuous enhancement, much more than once!
Is the origin of humans from apes? Despite the compelling evidence, Darwinian evolution has many flaws in that aspect. The implications are too far-reaching to put in writing.
The probability that life on Earth arose spontaneously and randomly from existing chemical elements (abiogenesis) spontaneously and randomly is patently unlikely!