The subconscious is part of the self-defense mechanism of the mind. One of Its functions is to store unresolved traumatic events that may prevent us from functioning correctly.
The subconscious Mind is the gate that connects the Mind to the Body. It has an immense impact on our health. Link: The Subconscious is the bridge that connects the Mind to the Body, making it Spiritual.
The subconscious Mind is a virtual safe for unresolved traumatic events from our past. It has an immense impact on our health.
The subconscious Mind is a "virtual safe" for unresolved traumatic events from our past. It has an immense impact on our physical & mental health. Therefore, it cannot be easily penetrated.
- Penetration into the subconscious is often not possible through the tools of psychology. Only techniques of hypnosis, meditation, tai chi, kung fu, and the like (commonly used in martial arts) can penetrate the conscious Mind. Even shamanic rituals and psychedelic drugs such as Ayahuasca can penetrate the subconscious. These drugs are often illegal and banned from use.
Unresolved traumas are an individual matter. It is difficult to assess the present and identify the traumas from the past.
- The events stored in the subconscious are not forgotten. The subconscious Mind is a hidden virtual partition (challenging to break into) with minimal access.
- Unresolved traumatic events are traumatic events at the time of the event. In retrospect, we might not have categorized them as unresolved traumatic events.
Why does a load of traumatic memories sometimes erupt from the subconscious Mind through illnesses or addictions?
- The subconscious Mind is a digital safe. If traumas are too difficult to store or the subconscious Mind's peripheral protection is loosened, things break out and harm the Body through its energy meridian network. (Not the nervous system)
Irrational fears (phobias), autoimmune diseases, addictions, and even mental disorders result from unresolved traumatic events from our past.
- A long list of physical, emotional, and even chronic illnesses is explained more rationally using subconscious tools. But science refuses to use ancient techniques (Indian and Chinese medicine) that have tried to bind the Body and Mind! And thus, he misses an extraordinary opportunity.
- Even today, after serving in the army, I can run and shout at the sight of a giant cockroach. The traumatic event happened when I was 5; my dad stepped through and squeezed a cockroach in my room. No rationale will help me. I'm afraid of cockroaches! But in most cases, people are not at all able to reconstruct the traumatic event, which is a necessary condition for treating the problem.