The idea of detoxification has become very popular; what is its purpose?
Detoxification is often an essential tool for boosting the immune system.
Detoxification can be performed on three different levels.
- Nutrition-based detox - A balanced diet of natural foods, drinking only natural drinks. (It is a relatively slow detoxification suitable for people who wish to maintain good health.)
- Mechanical detoxification - Besides proper nutrition, mechanical cleansing of organs carries a significant metabolic burden: liver, kidneys, and intestines. (This relatively quick detoxification is most suitable for patients with chronic illnesses.)
- Mechanical detoxification of the liver, gallbladder, and kidneys has a far-reaching impact on the immune system. It is often necessary to combine with releasing psycho-energetic traumas from the past in chronic illnesses.
- Additional immune and physiological boosters - Good night's sleep, exercise, sun exposure, acupuncture, and supplements such as omega-3 and vitamin B12.
The definition of "Antioxidants "was given in 1995 by Halliwell and Gutteridge. (Relatively new definition)
- The definition of antioxidants is relatively new and refers to a group of substances found mainly in plants that can inhibit or prevent damage to human cells and tissues.
- Antioxidants are divided into several groups.
Content pages found:
"The balanced, varied diet" provides the body with all the nutrients required to maintain a healthy body and mind, supporting regeneration and rejuvenation.
There are hundreds of different diets, each somewhat different from one others. That can be confusing; at least it was for me.
The purpose of the food pyramid is to make recommendations for proper nutrition. However, it does not provide a complete picture.
Traditional Chinese anti-inflammatory therapies include Cupping therapy, Scraping (Chinese Gua-sha), and Dipping feet in ginger water.
Poor nutrition and unhealthy lifestyles burden the kidneys (and liver), so it is essential to cleanse the kidneys regularly. It has a massive impact on the immune system.
The most recommended way to prevent a deficiency of these vitamins is through a varied diet and sun exposure, not supplements.
Nutrients from food and natural beverages are better absorbed than supplements and have no side effects. (Supplements can be harmful.)
Exercise and massages have an excellent effect on the body and mind while boosting the immune system and good mood.
Liver and Gallbladder flushes are practical cleansing tools. Unblocking the liver and gallbladder can boost the immune system significantly.
Coffee enemas can release vast amounts of toxins from the liver and digestive tract. It has a massive impact on strengthening the immune system.
Drinking naturally squeezed juices ensures a regular supply of essential nutrients to the body. It helps produce bile fluid, thereby boosting the immune system.
Acupuncture is a powerful healing technique that affects the physical body by balancing the life-force (Qi) energy flow along the energy channels. (Meridians).
Intermittent fasting can initiate tissue regeneration while boosting the immune system and reactivating the hunger-satiety mechanism.
The topic of detoxification and the discourse on antioxidants, free radicals, and toxins have entered the public consciousness and agenda.
The human body has two primary filters: the liver and kidneys and a long sewage system (the digestive system) that occasionally need mechanical cleansing.
Bentonite clay is created from volcanic ash and is rich in essential minerals. It is suitable for internal and external use and is recognized by the body as a natural substance.
Detoxification processes are often required to strengthen the immune system.
Cupping Therapy is very common in traditional Chinese medicine hospitals, also in many massage places.
Cupping leaves signs of a slight burn that go away after a few days.
Reading the article was Interesting/Beneficial?