The idea of detoxification has become very popular, what is its purpose?
Detoxification is often an essential tool for boosting the immune system.
Detoxification can be performed on three different levels.
- Nutrition based detox - A balanced diet of natural foods, drinking only natural drinks. (It is relatively slow detoxification that is suitable for people who wish to maintain good health.)
- Mechanical detoxification - In addition to proper nutrition, mechanical cleansing of the organs carrying the significant metabolic burden: liver, kidneys, intestines. (This is relatively quick detoxification that is most suitable for patients with chronic illnesses.)
- Mechanical detoxification of the liver, gallbladder, and kidneys has a far-reaching impact on the immune system, in cases of chronic illnesses, it is often necessary to combine with the release of psycho-energetic traumas from the past.
- Additional immune & physiological boosters - Good night's sleep, exercise, sun exposure, acupuncture, and few supplements such as omega3 and vitamin B12.
The definition of "Antioxidants "given in 1995 by Halliwell and Gutteridge. (Relatively new definition)
- The definition of antioxidants is relatively new and refers to a group of substances found mainly in plants that can inhibit or prevent damage to human cells and tissues.
- Antioxidants are divided into several groups.
Continue reading: NATURAL THERAPIES