The idea of detoxification has become very popular, what is its purpose?
Detoxification is often an essential tool for boosting the immune system.
Detoxification can be performed on three different levels.
- Nutrition-based detox - A balanced diet of natural foods, drinking only natural drinks. (It is relatively slow detoxification suitable for people who wish to maintain good health.)
- Mechanical detoxification - In addition to proper nutrition, mechanical cleansing of organs carries a significant metabolic burden: liver, kidneys, and intestines. (This is relatively quick detoxification that is most suitable for patients with chronic illnesses.)
- Mechanical detoxification of the liver, gallbladder, and kidneys has a far-reaching impact on the immune system. It is often necessary to combine with the release of psycho-energetic traumas from the past in chronic illnesses.
- Additional immune & physiological boosters - Good night's sleep, exercise, sun exposure, acupuncture, and a few supplements such as omega3 and vitamin B12.
The definition of "Antioxidants "was given in 1995 by Halliwell and Gutteridge. (Relatively new definition)
- The definition of antioxidants is relatively new and refers to a group of substances found mainly in plants that can inhibit or prevent damage to human cells and tissues.
- Antioxidants are divided into several groups.