The placebo effect is not imaginary, but it requires almost blind and most profound belief!
The placebo effect reflects an attempt to positively affect symptoms of diseases using nonactive substances that have nothing to do with the patient's illness.
Link: Placebo (Wikipedia)
The placebo effect is real! It acts (subconsciously) to empower the life-force energy.
- The placebo effect does not always work - it requires a strong belief (not necessarily religious) and deep emotions.
- Acupuncture can control the intensity and location of the life-force energy, and it is not directly related to belief or deep emotions, unlike the placebo effect.
- You might ask yourself, what is the connection between acupuncture and the placebo effect? The link strengthens the flow of life-force energy.
- Deep love has the extraordinary ability to revive people with serious illnesses, and this is the same mechanism as the placebo effect.
- Meditation, yoga, guided imagery, and other tools that help relaxation have a similar effect of empowering life-force energy.