Practical Tips that will Help You Optimize your Weight.
To gain the optimal weight for your body structure, one probably needs to achieve good health besides slimming.
These guidelines may seem steep at first, but it is a lifestyle change (and not just a diet) that will ensure your good health.
It is essential to weigh regularly once a week. (No need to weigh every day)
Consumption of foods and beverages.
- Eat a large variety of natural, unprocessed foods, mainly vegetables, and fruit. (Preferably organic and not genetically modified.)
- Try to minimize free sugar intake. Starches are necessary but in limited quantities. Moist carbohydrates are the best.
- Deep seawater fish containing omega-three fatty acids is essential to avoid chronic inflammations.
- Cut your animal protein intake by 50% or more.
- Minimize dairy cow products. Goat’s milk and yogurt are much better.
- The digestive system needs edible oils and fats to emulsify food.
- Natural sauces are excellent emulsifiers and are highly recommended.
- Dietary fiber (found in the plant-based diet only) and fermented products are essential to balance the gut flora.
- Dietary fiber carries this emulsion to the bowel, feeds the good bacteria, and enables the regeneration of intestinal walls.
- For the proper functioning of the thyroid hormones that control metabolism, two essential elements of iodine and selenium are needed. The easy way to get these two elements is through regular eating of Brazil nuts (in small quantities), pink Himalayan salt, or seaweed.
- Drinking water, tea, ground black coffee without sugar or milk, or freshly squeezed juices are the best options.
- Soft drinks and alcoholic beverages are not recommended.
- Drinking a glass of water during a meal will not do any harm.
Eating & habits and food composition.
- Eat 2.5 -3 meals during the daytime and 2-3 small snacks. (If needed)
- Eat during the daytime, let your digestive system and immune system rest during the night.
- Try to eat proteins with only small quantities of starches. The best combination is with vegetables & fruit.
- Good night's sleep and moderate exercise are essential for good health and weight loss.
- Controlled solar baths are essential for proper physiology. (Sun tanning)