All chronic inflammatory diseases share the same causes and thus can be treated with the same self-healing medicine.
Chronic inflammation's primary underlying causes are always a dynamic combination of these two primary elements. (Body, Mind & Spirit.)
Pathogens as a cause of a chronic disease outbreak.
- In chronic diseases, pathogens are not a cause of the disease, but only catalysts and triggers that contribute to further deterioration. The fundamental cause is always a weak immune system.
Lifestyle vs. Genetics.
- An unhealthy lifestyle (Mental & Physical) is the leading cause of long-term immune system failure. (80% or more). Genetics explains only a small part of the failures. (20% or less.)
Age factor (Unhealthy physical lifestyle) vs. Traumatic non-resolved events from the past.
- The age factor - As symptoms onset at a younger age (30 years or less), it is more likely that the weight of unresolved mental traumas is higher than the unhealthy lifestyle. The explanation lies in the fact that the process of cell aging and death is cumulative, while unresolved traumatic events have an immediate and cumulative effect.
- Unhealthy Lifestyle reflected in Improper nutrition, high body toxicity, low physical activities, and exposure to the sun, lack of sleep, manifests itself in:
- Poor flow of body fluids. (Blood, lymph, bile.)
- Gut flora imbalance and parasite overgrowth, which causes a heavy load on the immune system.
Mind & Spirit.
Happiness, Love, Satisfaction, and other positive emotions charge life-force energy.
Anxiety, Stress, disappointment, hate, fear, guilt, envy, and all negative emotions deplete the life-force energy.
- Traumatic Non-resolved mental & spiritual events from our past (usually subconscious) can cause poor life-force energy flow. (Blockages in the flow of life-force energy have far-reaching physical and mental effects.)
The combined effect of body, mind, and spirit.
- A long list of symptoms. (Physical & Mental.)
- Recovery occurs only when all the causes of the disease (mental & physical) are resolved and eliminated.
- Symptomatic treatments usually cannot cure the patient, as they do not eliminate the causes of the disease.