This is not a new model of the electric car. But it illuminates the obsession of one of the great geniuses of the 20th-century regarding vortex math - Nikola Tesla.
The miraculous mathematical order has led humanity to numerology, astrology, and various methods of predicting the future.
There are endless videos on Youtube that demonstrate all the mathematical wonder in nature.
- Look at the biological processes of cell division, which can be mathematically described as 2 to the power of a natural number. The sum of the digits, limited to only one digit - will never be 3-6-9.
- Tesla, which dealt with energetic conduction and electricity, was interested in mathematics and the energetic properties of nature, which can be described as a synchronized system that moves back and forth in fixed patterns. The mathematical description can be reduced to 9 digits from 1-9. (Without 0)
- In the Fibonacci series, which is almost everywhere in nature, even in the typical spiral shape of galaxies, every fourth number is divisible by 3. The sum of the digits in those cases systematically repeats the pattern of 3-6-9.
The entire Sf-healing.com website was built according to these principles, down to the last detail!
Love has a tremendous power that radiates life-force (qi) energy.
I recommend that people simulate numerology with useful phrases, names, important dates, etc.
- The theory behind the method is a bit complex and has fascinating mathematical elements.
- According to this method, the digits are assigned to each word and are summed up to reduce a single-digit number from 1-to 9.
An example of how to calculate Pythagorean Numerology for LOVE. (Also, Money, Imagination, and Curiosity, without calculations)
- If you perform a calculation for the value of Money, - you will receive the same answer!) The number 9, located at the top of the triangle, is considered the highest energy level of the negative (giving) pole.
- LOVE (In numbers) L = 3 | O = 6 | V = 4 | E = 5 | 3 + 6+ 4+ 5 = 18 | 1+ 8 = 9 | LOVE = ENERGY (-9) Positive pole.
- For those who are interested, the words Imagination and Curiosity have both the numerology of 13. The number 13 is also attributed to unique energetic properties. (Different energy flow)
Pythagorean Numerology Table combined with vortex math.
The mathematical order that governs the universe is outstanding beyond a logical explanation.