Fatty foods are often identified with obesity (out of misunderstanding), and we tend to avoid them, even though natural fatty foods are essential to our health.
Adding natural emulsifiers or small quantities of natural oils & fats, like olive oil, ghee butter, coconut oil, avocado, and homemade natural sauces. All the natural sauces are appropriate emulsifiers. Lemon, vinegar, olive oil, ghee, coconut oil, mustard, honey, avocado, and egg yolk are excellent emulsifiers mixed with oils/fats.
The three primary reasons we need to eat natural oils and fats regularly.
To lose weight, it is necessary to eat natural fats and oils. The main problem is that animal foods are often processed foods, and the fat accumulated in animals contains endotoxins, which are often not destroyed in cooking.
- Vitamins E, D, A, and K are soluble in fat and natural oils and are essential for proper metabolism and the immune system. Avoiding eating natural oils and fats is a mistake.
- Vitamin D and omega-3 fatty acids are essential for the immune system in preventing inflammatory processes.
- Absorption and regeneration of the gut wall tissue require emulsified foods containing natural oils and fats.
- The bile (produced in the liver) is a greasy, alkaline base fluid that contains cholesterol, and its function is, among other things, to neutralize the acidity that comes from the stomach.
- Fat is an energy reserve for distress and an integral part of many tissues (such as brain tissue, all cell membranes, and many hormones). So instead of synthesizing them, it's better to get them ready.
What are the harmful types of fats and oils?
Hydrogenated plant-based solidified vegetable oils. (Such as margarine) Transfats oils, refined with heating or recycled oils. These are incredibly toxic and prohibited.
- Fats also cause increased obesity compared to natural oils, with the same calories. Unfortunately, many industrial products contain these toxic trans fats.