Drinking natural squeezed juices ensures a regular supply of essential nutrients to the body. It helps in the production of bile fluid, thereby boosting the immune system. Extraordinary benefits - No side effects.
Benefits of fresh juicing. (Based on my immense experience and study of the subject.)
- Freshly squeezed juice with natural and fresh ingredients is the most potent energy drink available; it is suitable for everyone of any age and condition. It is refreshing and does not fatten.
1 Natural juice is easily absorbed and does not require digestion.
- Fresh-squeezed juice does not need to be digested and is quickly absorbed into the body.
- Unlike blender-made juice, fresh juice does not contain fiber, so the quantities you can drink versus eating these vegetables and fruit raw are huge.
2 Supply of all the nutrients your body needs. (Minerals, vitamins, antioxidants, enzymes.)
- You can make many juice combinations that you would never imagine eating.
- If you drink fresh juice made from a large variety of vegetables and fruit regularly, you will get all the nutrients your body ever needs:
- Minerals, vitamins, antioxidants, and enzymes.
- Drinking fresh juice lowers the risk of suffering from nutrient deficiency, making most food additives & supplements unnecessary.
- Juice contains powerful natural antioxidants that protect our bodies from free radicals and allow damaged cells to be repaired.
3. Improved bile production and flow.
- Fresh juice is absorbed immediately by the liver. It makes the liver capable of producing more bile. It has a tremendous effect on the entire immune system due to the lowered risk of bile duct blockage. The bile flows smoothly from the liver and gallbladder to the duodenum. (Entrance to the small intestine.)
4 Improving gut flora balance. It helps to strengthen the immune system.
- By regulating and improving bile flow to the intestine, they become less acidic, preventing the growth of parasites and harmful bacteria. The juice helps good bacteria to assume their natural role in keeping our immune system in balance.
5 Improving Brain cognitive functions & mood.
- Balanced gut flora has a direct effect on brain functions. Cognitive abilities, alertness, and mood are affected by the level of the neurotransmitter serotonin. The production of serotonin is primarily done in the gut in the presence of good bacteria.
- Strengthening the life-force Qi energy is essential to the overall well-being. (After drinking fresh juice, I feel more energetic.)
6 Helps to recover from chronic fungal infection.
- Juice (along with a complementary diet) helps prevent and cure nail fungus and recurring vaginal fungus.
7 It helps to balance blood sugar and cholesterol.
- Fresh juice helps regulate sugar and cholesterol levels.
8. Constipation prevention.
- More bile production means you will not suffer from chronic constipation.
9 Cleanses the kidneys. (Large amounts)
- Drinking large quantities of fresh juice also flushes toxins from the kidneys and dissolves deposits that block the kidneys.
10 Drinking freshly squeezed juice helps with Weight loss. (Although it contains fruit sugar in high amounts.)
- Although the juice carries calories, it does not contribute to gaining Weight; the explanation is that the improved bile flow helps the digestive system absorb emulsified nutrients.
- The insulin spike is much lower than the same calories of soft drinks.
- Freshly squeezed juice with lots of lemon and many green leaves is also suitable for people with diabetes.