Autoimmune diseases reflect a malfunction of the immune system that recognizes healthy cells as invading pathogens and therefore tries to destroy them.
Allergies, Chronic inflammations, Cancer, Autoimmune diseases fundamental underlying causes are always a dynamic combination of these two primary elements. (Body, Mind & Spirit.)
Pathogens in cases of an autoimmune disease outbreak. They are not the fundamental cause.
- In chronic diseases, pathogens are not a cause of the disease, but only catalysts and further deterioration. The fundamental cause is always a weak immune system.
- You will often find mention that the patient suffered from viral infections before the onset of autoimmune disease. The facts are probably right; the context seems different to me. Autoimmune diseases indicate a weak immune system, with the weak body easily attacked. The viruses in these cases are not the cause of the disease but only catalysts and triggers.
- Autoimmune diseases are characterized by very low life-force energies due in part to traumatic events from the past. (Most of them Subconscious.)
Age factor (Unhealthy physical lifestyle) vs. Traumatic non-resolved events from the past.
- The age factor - As symptoms onset at a younger age (30 years or less), it is more likely that the weight of unresolved mental traumas is higher than the unhealthy lifestyle. The explanation lies in the fact that the process of cell aging and death is cumulative, while unresolved traumatic events have an immediate and cumulative effect. (Particularly prominent in autoimmune diseases.)
Lifestyle vs. Genetics.
- An unhealthy lifestyle (Mental & Physical) is the leading cause of long-term immunodeficiency diseases. (80% or more). Genetics explains only a small part of the failures. (20% or less.)
- Unhealthy Lifestyle reflected in Improper nutrition, high body toxicity, low physical activities, and exposure to the sun, lack of sleep, manifests itself in:
- Poor flow of body fluids. (Blood, lymph, bile.)
- Gut flora imbalance and parasite overgrowth which causes a heavy load on the immune system.
Mind & Spirit.
Happiness, Love, Satisfaction, and other positive emotions charge life-force energy.
Anxiety, Stress, disappointment, hate, fear, guilt, envy, and negative emotions deplete the life-force energy.
- Traumatic Non-resolved mental & spiritual events from our past (usually subconscious) can cause poor life-force energy flow. (Blockages in the flow of life-force energy have far-reaching physical and mental effects.)
The combined effect of body, mind, and spirit.
- A long list of symptoms. (Physical & Mental.)
- Recovery occurs only when all the causes of the disease (mental & physical) are resolved and eliminated.
- Symptomatic treatments usually cannot cure the patient, as they do not eliminate the disease's causes.