Pain is often the primary urge that causes most of us to go to the doctor for a checkup.
How to relieve pain with the self-healing method? (Usually, it is necessary to combine several types of treatment)
- Anti-inflammatory nutrition. (The effect is relatively slow)
- Cleansing the Liver, Gallbladder, Intestines, and Kidneys. (The effect is relatively slow)
- Herbs and various supplements. (The effect is relatively fast)
- Other anti-inflammatory therapies. (The effect is relatively fast)
- Although acupuncture can be painful at times, it effectively relieves pain.
- Massage, reflexology, and moderate exercise can often alleviate mild chronic pain.
- Direct and controlled sun exposure has analgesic properties. Vitamin D3 is critical to the proper functioning of the immune system. (superior to any supplement)
- Cupping therapy, Scraping (Chinese Gua-sha), Dipping feet in ginger water, and Medical leeches.
Pain is the body's defense mechanism to warn of cumulative damage to cells and tissues. Pain relief involves repairing the damage created by inflammation. Sometimes it is a lengthy process. The main problem is that painkillers and asteroids do not cure inflammations that cause pain in the first place.