Discussion: The dietitian recommended me gluten-free white flour bread. The bread is delicious, but I do not respond well to bread?

1. Home
  2. FORUMS (TWENTY-ONE TITLES)
  3. Crohn's disease, Ulcerative colitis, and IBS.

The dietitian recommended me gluten-free white flour bread. The bread is delicious, but I do not respond well to bread?

The recommendation to eat gluten-free bread is correct but insufficient for patients with chronic gastrointestinal diseases. Gluten is a sticky protein that damages the intestinal walls and is not recommended. White flour is tasty and melts in the mouth but has a high glycemic value. It quickly turns into sugar and nourishes the digestive tract's pathogens (we all have pathogens in our digestive system). Besides, if it is regular yeast bread (compared to sourdough bread), it upsets the balance of intestinal flora.

In summary, there are 4 essential components of healthy bread:
1 Low-gluten. (or gluten-free) flour.
2 Flour with as low a glycemic index as possible. (Becomes sugar more slowly)
3 Sourdough bread. (not yeast bread) Yeast is usually an industrial product that upsets the intestinal flora balance.
4 Easy-to-digest bread. (The easiest digestible bread that meets all 4 ingredients is sprouted wholemeal sourdough bread.)

Healthy bread is often also heavy bread; it is satisfying. Light bread usually does not provide a feeling of satiety.

Link: Crohn's disease, Ulcerative colitis, and IBS.
https://www.sf-healing.com/page/122 (Copy & Paste)
May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree