Discussion: I am a 50-year-old CKD patient. A dietician recommended gluten-free foods to me. This is relatively expensive food.

1. Home
  2. FORUMS
  3. Chronic kidney disease (CKD), including dialysis patients.

I am a 50-year-old CKD patient. A dietician recommended gluten-free foods to me. This is relatively expensive food.

Gluten is a sticky protein that tends to stick to the walls of the digestive tract and exacerbates the chronic inflammation that occurs when the intestinal flora is unbalanced. I recommend that patients with chronic kidney diseases switch to a low-gluten or gluten-free diet not to burden the immune system.

Gluten is a protein found in most grains, giving them a crunchy taste. Glutenin is a type of "glue" that tends to stick to the walls of the intestines. When the intestinal walls become inflamed due to an imbalance in the intestinal flora, Glutenen exacerbates the symptoms of inflammation. The digestive system is the primary internal system that is always non-sterile and has a high weight in its load on the immune system. I recommend gluten-free or low-gluten foods, but preferably from natural sources that are not industrialized or processed, such as quinoa, buckwheat, corn (not genetically engineered), teff, rye (low-gluten), basmati rice, legumes, sweet potatoes, non-grain vegetable flours.

Link: The balanced-varied diet is the most suitable anti-inflammatory diet.
https://www.sf-healing.com/page/170 (Copy & Paste)
May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree