Discussion: I am a 60-year-old IBD patient. My attending physician has very little time and attention for me. I have already been through 3 doctors and have come across a similar attitude. Am I imagining, or is it a widespread phenomenon in state medicine?

1. Home
  2. FORUMS
  3. Crohn's disease, Ulcerative colitis, and IBS.

I am a 60-year-old IBD patient. My attending physician has very little time and attention for me. I have already been through 3 doctors and have come across a similar attitude. Am I imagining, or is it a widespread phenomenon in state medicine?

The burden on the doctors is only increasing; even if they want to focus on a specific patient, the waiting line does not allow it. Artificial intelligence in medical services is only a matter of time.

The phenomenon of overloads in doctors is familiar, although I do not know the numerical data of the phenomenon. The coronavirus outbreak created enormous pressure on the health systems, only exacerbating the phenomenon. In my personal experience, limited attention also exists in private medicine. Doctors are sometimes forced to work long hours and are very tired. Health systems assign the same queues to everyone without prioritizing quality time for more challenging patients. Of course, some very empathetic doctors devote the required time. In my estimation, the phenomenon you point out is a very acute global problem that will only worsen!

Link: Artificial intelligence in medicine is vital to optimizing healthcare.
https://www.sf-healing.com/page/143 (Copy & Paste)
May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree