Modern medicine usually treats symptoms rather than the causes of the disease.
Modern medicine does not have a unified philosophy concerning the distinction between the causes of the disease, symptoms, triggers & catalysts. (Pathogens.)
Causes vs. Symptoms vs. Catalysts.
- In cases of first-time infectious disease, pathogens are indeed the cause of the disease.
- In chronic stages, the same pathogens are only the triggers and catalysts, because the human body is designed to overcome any intruder. The underlying cause of chronic infectious or inflammatory diseases is always a week immune system.
The fundamental underlying causes of all chronic inflammatory diseases are always a dynamic combination of these two primary elements. (Body, Mind & Spirit.)
Pathogens as a cause of a chronic disease outbreak.
- In chronic diseases, pathogens are not a cause of the disease, but only catalysts and triggers that contribute to further deterioration. The fundamental cause is always a weak immune system.
Lifestyle vs. Genetics.
- An unhealthy lifestyle (Mental & Physical) is the leading cause of Chronic Prostatitis & Epididymitis. (80% or more). Genetics explains only a small part of the failures. (20% or less.)
Age factor (Unhealthy physical lifestyle) vs. Traumatic non-resolved events from the past.
- The age factor - As symptoms onset at a younger age (30 years or less), it is more likely that the weight of unresolved mental traumas is higher than the unhealthy lifestyle. The explanation lies in the fact that the process of cell aging and death is cumulative, while unresolved traumatic events have an immediate and cumulative effect.
- Unhealthy Lifestyle reflected in Improper nutrition, high body toxicity, low physical activities, and exposure to the sun, lack of sleep, manifests itself in:
- Poor flow of body fluids. (Blood, lymph, bile.)
- Gut flora imbalance and parasite overgrowth, which causes a heavy load on the immune system.
Mind & Spirit.
Happiness, Love, Satisfaction, and other positive emotions charge life-force energy.
Anxiety, Stress, disappointment, hate, fear, guilt, envy, and all negative emotions deplete the life-force energy.
- Traumatic Non-resolved mental & spiritual events from our past (usually subconscious) can cause poor life-force energy flow. (Blockages in the flow of life-force energy have far-reaching physical and mental effects.)
The combined effect of body, mind, and spirit.
- A long list of symptoms. (Physical & Mental.)
- Recovery occurs only when all the causes of the disease (mental & physical) are resolved and eliminated.
- Symptomatic treatments usually cannot cure the patient, as they do not eliminate the causes of the disease.