Discussion: Instead of red meat, I switched to poultry in the oven. I have not lost weight, and I do not feel an improvement in my health?

1. Home
  2. FORUMS
  3. Chronic kidney disease (CKD), including dialysis patients.

Instead of red meat, I switched to poultry in the oven. I have not lost weight, and I do not feel an improvement in my health?

For patients with chronic kidney disease, I recommend significantly reducing the consumption of meat, poultry, and cheeses (from beef milk), which are very inflammatory and burdensome to the liver and kidneys, and switching to a diet of deep-water fish, eggs, and goat's milk products, especially yogurt.

Poultry is not fundamentally different from red meat. The main question (which we usually do not ask) is what food the animal we consume has received. It is usually an industrialized and processed food designed to gain weight rapidly. Poultry often has less fat compared to red meat. Still, their digestion is equally difficult, creating an acute acidic environment in the intestines that encourages the thriving of parasites that suppress the immune system.

The most suitable diet for kidney patients is an anti-inflammatory diet, described in great detail in the article in the attached link.

Link: The balanced-varied diet is the most suitable anti-inflammatory diet.
https://www.sf-healing.com/page/170 (Copy & Paste)
May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree