Discussion: I am a 50-year-old woman suffering from Crohn's disease. My husband has been cheating on me for years, I feel tired, but I'm scared.

1. Home
  2. FORUMS
  3. Crohn's disease, Ulcerative colitis, and IBS.

I am a 50-year-old woman suffering from Crohn's disease. My husband has been cheating on me for years, I feel tired, but I'm scared.

Infidelities are common, not only concerning Crohn's disease patients or chronic diseases of the gastrointestinal tract. At the same time, cheating on a sick partner is perceived emotionally differently.

Despite my older age, I was in your situation and decided to divorce because frustration and emotional damage do not allow recovery. Infidelity to a sick spouse is not just sexual but primarily emotional. At the same time, it is a significant decision in life with emotional, social, and economic consequences. If you have close friends and family members with whom you can share intimate secrets, it is highly advisable to hear their opinions. I encourage you to have a well-planned conversation in a relaxed atmosphere with your husband. The conversation is essential for you, even if it is not pleasant. You are still a young woman, and it is necessary to know that Crohn's disease is not incurable. In the attached link, you will find recommendations for treating your condition.

Link: Crohn's disease, Ulcerative colitis, IBS | Rehabilitation, by Self-Healing Medicine.
https://www.sf-healing.com/page/122 (Copy & Paste)
May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree