Discussion: In my workplace, there is a buffet that serves hot food (cooked in a central kitchen and comes every day in clean containers.) Should I continue to eat in the workplace? It is difficult for me to prepare food at home and carry it to work.

1. Home
  2. FORUMS
  3. Crohn's disease, Ulcerative colitis, and IBS.

In my workplace, there is a buffet that serves hot food (cooked in a central kitchen and comes every day in clean containers.) Should I continue to eat in the workplace? It is difficult for me to prepare food at home and carry it to work.

I highly recommend patients with chronic inflammatory bowel disease avoid industrialized and processed foods. Industrialized and processed foods are inflammatory to the body and can significantly aggravate the condition of IBD patients.

Food cooked in a central kitchen often has the properties of industrialized food. Sometimes, the freshness is not maintained, and the quality of the oils and products is often not the same as that of home cooking. Since there is also an economic issue of possible subsidy here, I recommend eating only non-complex dishes, such as salad, cooked vegetables, natural fruit, or fish. Avoid foods like raisins, pasta, pizzas, and pies of all kinds, which are predominantly industrialized. This may be a partial solution that forces food to be brought from home, but it is healthier.

Link: The balanced-varied diet is the most suitable anti-inflammatory diet.
https://www.sf-healing.com/page/170 (Copy & Paste)
May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree