Discussion: I have been advised to switch to low-fat, low-lactose milk. Is the recommendation appropriate for CHD patients?

1. Home
  2. FORUMS
  3. Coronary heart diseases and hypertension.

I have been advised to switch to low-fat, low-lactose milk. Is the recommendation appropriate for CHD patients?

Patients with coronary heart disease need a particularly anti-inflammatory diet. Cow's milk, meat, and poultry products are acidic foods for the body that create inflammation and are not recommended.

I recommend that you entirely avoid or reduce the consumption of dairy products. They are too rich in protein and create an acidic environment in the intestines that causes gut flora imbalance and the proliferation of gastrointestinal pathogens, significantly burdening the immune system. I recommend you switch to goat milk in measured amounts. In general, low-fat dairy is unhealthy because the fat in milk improves digestion through emulsification. Goat milk is usually not low in fat. It is more comparable to breast milk. Apart from its distinctive taste, Its price is very high.

Link: The balanced-varied diet is the most suitable anti-inflammatory diet.
https://www.sf-healing.com/page/170 (Copy & Paste)
May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree