Discussion: I do not eat meat, chicken, dairy products at all, just a little, eggs, goat yogurt, and fish, and I have very high cholesterol levels. How is this possible?

1. Home
  2. FORUMS (TWENTY-ONE TITLES)
  3. Crohn's disease, Ulcerative colitis, and IBS.

I do not eat meat, chicken, dairy products at all, just a little, eggs, goat yogurt, and fish, and I have very high cholesterol levels. How is this possible?

I recommend that patients with chronic diseases of the gastrointestinal tract reduce the consumption of meat, poultry, cow's milk, and dairy products. Animal proteins are difficult to digest, forming an acidic intestinal environment that encourages the proliferation of pathogens while weakening the immune system.

An anti-inflammatory diet affects cholesterol levels, but nutrition is not the only factor. High cholesterol levels for those who maintain a healthy diet are evidence of the body's attempts to repair damaged tissue. The liver is instructed to produce the lipids that will serve as the membranes of the damaged cells. Therefore, it is advised not to interfere with the body and load it with statins (Lipitor) that only cause harm and not benefit. They interfere with the body's natural regulation.

Link: The balanced-varied diet is the most suitable anti-inflammatory diet.
https://www.sf-healing.com/page/170 (Copy & Paste)
May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree