Discussion: I do not eat meat, chicken, dairy products at all, just a little, eggs, goat yogurt, and fish, and I have very high cholesterol levels. How is this possible?

1. Home
  2. FORUMS
  3. Chronic liver diseases and cirrhosis.

I do not eat meat, chicken, dairy products at all, just a little, eggs, goat yogurt, and fish, and I have very high cholesterol levels. How is this possible?

In patients with chronic liver diseases, there is extensive tissue damage due to limited detoxification and weak liver function. The result is inevitably high levels of cholesterol in the blood! It is an intentional situation and not a glitch. I suffered from high cholesterol levels, even when I lived on an entirely plant-based diet.

High cholesterol levels for those who maintain a healthy diet are evidence of the body's attempts to repair damaged tissue. The liver is instructed to produce the lipids that will serve as the membranes of the damaged cells. Therefore, it is forbidden to interfere with the body and load it with statins (Lipitor) that only cause harm and not benefit. They interfere with the body's natural regulation.

Link: Hypertension is misunderstood – It is a compensation mechanism of the body, resulting from low filtration of the kidneys and liver.
https://www.sf-healing.com/page/246 (Copy & Paste)
May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree