Discussion: Maximum frequency for Liver Flushes, and how long it takes to cleanse the liver?

1. Home
  2. FORUMS
  3. Self-healing and alternative natural therapies.

Maximum frequency for Liver Flushes, and how long it takes to cleanse the liver?

The maximum frequency for performing liver flushes is once every 3-4 weeks. (Due to my condition, I sometimes had liver flushes more often than prescribed.) However, doing it more than once every two weeks is not recommended. Liver Flush is an essential element in achieving intense detoxification.

The inevitable question that every patient (including myself) asks is how long it takes and how many liver flushes I need to do. Of course, the answer is individual and depends on the liver and kidneys' condition, age, gender, lifestyle, and self-discipline. However, non-kidney or liver disease patients can expect to perform 6–18 liver flushes, meaning it might take six months to a year and a half to complete the treatment. Patients with chronic liver or kidney disease might need much more than that. (I am a very unusual surviving case of liver cirrhosis. I needed 216 liver and gallbladder lavages over almost 10 years. It is essential to emphasize the mental-energetic dimensions of chronic diseases.

Link: Liver and Gallbladder flush. Instructions, Benefits, and Risks.
https://www.sf-healing.com/page/132 (Copy & Paste)
May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree