Discussion: Suggestion for an experiment - Tumors make it possible to isolate the working parts of an organ from the damaged parts, a tool for self-defense.

1. Home
  2. FORUMS
  3. Innovative topics regarding science, aliens, and medicine.

Suggestion for an experiment - Tumors make it possible to isolate the working parts of an organ from the damaged parts, a tool for self-defense.

Cysts, polyps, and tumors are symptoms of prolonged inflammatory processes. Therefore, a tumor is a symptom of an organ or tissue suffering prolonged inflammation. The tumor does not cause any disease - it is a result! (Symptom)

The ideas in this post are based on my many years of experience as a cirrhosis patient. Cysts tend to develop along the blocked energy channel (meridian) rather than randomly. Surgery to remove my cysts was ineffective as long as I was in high toxicity and energy blockages.

This claim can be tested through laboratory animals that receive exceptionally inflammatory nutrition and living conditions. Extensive testing will turn the trend into anti-inflammatory nutrition and living conditions. If my claim is correct, the experiment should show a sharp decline in the amount and extent of the tumors until their complete disappearance. This is a relatively simple experiment with far-reaching implications.

Link: Tumors allow the working parts of an organ to be isolated from the damaged parts. (Authentic photo)
https://www.sf-healing.com/page/242 (Copy & Paste)

May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree