Discussion: Varicose veins are one of the common causes of non-fertility in men.

1. Home
  2. FORUMS
  3. Chronic prostatitis, epididymitis, and BPH.

Varicose veins are one of the common causes of non-fertility in men.

Benign prostatic enlargement (BPH) is widespread, especially among men after the age of 40. BPH side effects often impair life quality meaningfully; the search for solutions is understandable and natural. The various drugs offered (including herbal medicines) are not effective in the long term. (For the same reasons I have said that chronic prostate inflammation cannot be cured by medication.)

The underlying causes of BPH.
Recurrent inflammation of the prostate and genitals (usually without acute symptoms) is the leading cause of BPH. Varicose veins result from high blood pressure, caused by the need to pump more blood into the inflamed area; over time, the blood vessels dilate and form varicose veins. As a result of varicose veins, the male hormone testosterone reaches the prostate (instead of the bloodstream). It causes an increased division of cells that leads to benign prostate enlargement.

The Gat and Goren procedure. (Varicose veins and BPH)
Varicose veins are one of the common causes of non-fertility in men.

Dr. Yigal Gat and Dr. Menachem Goren have found the origin of the evolution of prostate enlargement. In articles published worldwide, they reported the newly found testosterone route to reach the prostate in high concentration directly from the testes. (Instead of getting the bloodstream.)

I underwent this procedure in 2009. It saved me from further prostate damage due to my terrible liver condition.

The Gat-Goren catheterization treatments have many benefits. (Not only for patients with enlarged prostates BPH.) The main advantage is improving blood flow and regulating the blood pressure in the groin area. It is a relatively simple procedure with no side effects. It might not be available everywhere, and it is also quite expensive. In my opinion, The Gat & Goren procedure is the most fundamental and successful invasive solution today.

May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree