Discussion: The Gat-Goren catheterization procedure (Varicose veins and BPH) is the most effective treatments for benign enlargement of the prostate. (BPH)

1. Home
  2. FORUMS (TWENTY-ONE TITLES)
  3. Chronic prostatitis, epididymitis, and BPH.

The Gat-Goren catheterization procedure (Varicose veins and BPH) is the most effective treatments for benign enlargement of the prostate. (BPH)

Dr. Yigal Gat and Dr. Menachem Goren have found the origin of the evolution of prostate enlargement. In articles published worldwide, they reported the newly found testosterone route to reach the prostate in high concentration directly from the testes. (Instead of getting the bloodstream.)

I underwent this procedure in 2009. It saved me from further prostate damage due to my terrible liver condition.

The Gat-Goren catheterization treatments have many benefits. (Not only for patients with enlarged prostates BPH.)
The main benefit is improving blood flow and regulating the blood pressure in the groin area. It is a relatively simple procedure with no side effects. It might not be available everywhere, and it is also expensive. In my opinion, The Gat-Goren procedure is the most helpful and successful invasive solution in the world regarding BPH.

Link: Recovery from Chronic Prostatitis and Epididymitis, by Self-Healing Medicine.
https://www.sf-healing.com/page/123 (Copy & Paste)
May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree