Discussion: I am a CHD 50-plus-year-old patient in a depressed mental state for years. I take Cipralex with severe side effects that impair my quality of life. Is there a natural substitute for Cipralex?

1. Home
  2. FORUMS
  3. Coronary heart diseases and hypertension.

I am a CHD 50-plus-year-old patient in a depressed mental state for years. I take Cipralex with severe side effects that impair my quality of life. Is there a natural substitute for Cipralex?

The long-term use of Cipralex involves side effects, but stopping it is accompanied by a decrease in mood. Patients with chronic diseases often become depressed because their quality of life is affected. Since you have chronic heart disease, you will need help, support, and love during the Cipralex withdrawal phase. It is also advisable to consult the attending physician. The erectile problems you are experiencing may be related to ciprofloxacin.

The drug you are taking, Cipralex, allows the brain to receive increased stimulation of the neurotransmitter serotonin, which is critical to our mood. A healthy, varied, and natural diet can increase the crude production of the neurotransmitter serotonin; thus, taking Cipralex becomes redundant. (After a period of adjustment) A description of the recommended anti-inflammatory diet can be found in the attached link.

Link: The balanced-varied diet is the most suitable anti-inflammatory diet.
https://www.sf-healing.com/page/170 (Copy & Paste)
May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree