Discussion: I went to a certified dietitian and naturopath and got completely different recommendations! The dietitian supports eating meat, poultry, fish, and dairy products, while the naturopath strongly opposes them!

1. Home
  2. FORUMS
  3. Crohn's disease, Ulcerative colitis, and IBS.

I went to a certified dietitian and naturopath and got completely different recommendations! The dietitian supports eating meat, poultry, fish, and dairy products, while the naturopath strongly opposes them!

The diet of patients with chronic diseases of the gastrointestinal tract is of great importance in preventing the worsening of symptoms and the possibility of recovery from the illness.

Although nutrition is rightly perceived as a science, in the absence of clear guidelines (as in the exact sciences), you will find many schools, some of which are also contradictory. Even among the dietitians and world-renowned experts, there is no complete consensus. Naturopaths treat nutrition as part of a more holistic view of the body, in which nutrition has a high weight. Which of the two approaches is preferable? There are no clear rules for this. Most people try the trial-and-error method. In my opinion, at least in this specific case, the naturopath is right. However, deep-water fish (non-contaminate, goat milk products, organic eggs, and bone marrow are considered essential animal foods.

Link: The balanced-varied diet is the most suitable anti-inflammatory diet.
https://www.sf-healing.com/page/170 (Copy & Paste)

May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree