Discussion: I need sweet and easy-to-digest food when I watch TV, suitable for people with diabetes. Is there a recommendation for something quick to prepare?

1. Home
  2. FORUMS
  3. Type 2 diabetes. (T2D)

I need sweet and easy-to-digest food when I watch TV, suitable for people with diabetes. Is there a recommendation for something quick to prepare?

Nutritional issues regarding diabetes patients. Two recommended and quick-to-prepare recipes can suit T2D patients as well. People with diabetes must pay attention when choosing fruit, both in the amounts and the composition of the sugars. (watermelon, oranges, and grapes are not recommended)

1 Cut into small seasonal fruit pieces such as pear, apple, peach, and persimmon. Add a handful of washed berries, goat or lamb yogurt (incredibly delicious), cinnamon, and walnuts. Extremely tasty, nutritious, satisfying, and easy to digest.

2 Put three-quarters of a cup of goat's milk, the same amount of water filtered in a pot, and add a teaspoon of organic coconut oil, hazelnut butter, purified ghee butter, and a flat teaspoon of honey (do not add artificial sugar substitutes). Stir while stirring and add natural (non-instant) oats until boiling. Pour into a deep dish and add cinnamon and nuts. It is a nutritious, non-fattening recipe, easy to digest, and incredibly delicious.

May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree