Discussion: I am a cancer patient. I do not eat meat, chicken, or dairy products, just a few eggs, goat yogurt, and fish, and I have very high cholesterol levels. How is this possible?

1. Home
  2. FORUMS
  3. The philosophy of cancer. (All types)

I am a cancer patient. I do not eat meat, chicken, or dairy products, just a few eggs, goat yogurt, and fish, and I have very high cholesterol levels. How is this possible?

Cancer patients often suffer from extensive tissue damage. Repairing the damage requires the body to produce cholesterol as a building block in every membrane (cell envelope). Cancer patients are advised to reduce acidic foods to the digestive system and difficult to digest, such as meat, poultry, and cow's milk products.

High cholesterol levels for those who maintain a healthy diet are evidence of the body's attempts to repair damaged tissue. The liver is instructed to produce the lipids that will serve as the membranes of the damaged cells. Therefore, it is not recommended to interfere with the body's natural repair mechanism and load it with statins (Lipitor) that only cause harm and not benefit. They interfere with the body's natural regulation.

Link: The balanced-varied diet is the most suitable anti-inflammatory diet.
https://www.sf-healing.com/page/170 (Copy & Paste)

May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree