Discussion: Instead of red meat, I switched to poultry in the oven. I have not lost weight, and I do not feel an improvement in my health?

1. Home
  2. FORUMS
  3. Fibromyalgia + Chronic fatigue syndrome.

Instead of red meat, I switched to poultry in the oven. I have not lost weight, and I do not feel an improvement in my health?

I recommend that fibromyalgia patients avoid or significantly reduce their intake of meat, poultry, white cheeses, and especially yellow cheeses. These are difficult to digest and very acidic to the intestines. I recommend that fibromyalgia patients adopt "the balanced diet," which is anti-inflammatory and is described in detail in the article in the attached link.

Poultry is not fundamentally different from red meat. The main question (which we usually do not ask) is what food the animal we consume has received. It is generally industrialized and processed food designed to gain rapid weight. Poultry often has less fat compared to red meat. Still, their digestion is equally difficult, creating an acute acidic environment in the intestines that encourages the thriving of parasites that suppress the immune system.

Link: The balanced-varied diet is the most suitable anti-inflammatory diet.
https://www.sf-healing.com/page/170 (Copy & Paste)
May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree