Discussion: I am a 50-year-old alcoholic woman. My husband has been cheating on me for years, I feel exhausted, but I'm scared.

1. Home
  2. FORUMS
  3. Chronic liver diseases and cirrhosis.

I am a 50-year-old alcoholic woman. My husband has been cheating on me for years, I feel exhausted, but I'm scared.

Living with an alcohol-addicted partner has a significant sacrifice in it. However, love is measured in these situations when the spouse is weak! At the same time, dealing with alcoholism is very challenging. I recommend that you start with alcohol withdrawal treatments. As long as you are addicted, moving forward with your life will be difficult. I recommend that you read the article in the attached link.

Despite my older age, I was partially in your situation and decided to divorce because frustration and emotional damage do not allow recovery. Infidelity to a sick addict spouse is not just sexual but primarily emotional. At the same time, it is a significant life decision with emotional, social, and economic consequences. If you have close friends and family members with whom you can share intimate secrets, it is highly advisable to hear their opinions. I recommend you have a well-planned conversation with your husband to clarify your situation.

Link: Alcoholic Beverages Addiction Withdrawal Methodology.
https://www.sf-healing.com/page/196 (Copy & Paste)

May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree