Discussion: My workplace has a buffet that serves hot food (cooked in a central kitchen). Should I continue to eat in the workplace? It is difficult for me to prepare food at home and carry it to work.

1. Home
  2. FORUMS
  3. Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. (COPD)

My workplace has a buffet that serves hot food (cooked in a central kitchen). Should I continue to eat in the workplace? It is difficult for me to prepare food at home and carry it to work.

I recommend that COPD patients avoid an industrialized and processed diet, which is very inflammatory, increases mucus and phlegm secretion, and worsens COPD symptoms.

Food cooked in a central kitchen often has the properties of industrialized food. Sometimes, the freshness is not maintained, and the quality of the oils and products is often not the same as that of home cooking. Since there is also an economic issue of possible subsidy here, I recommend eating only non-complex dishes, such as salad, cooked vegetables, natural fruit, meat (inground), or fish. It is advisable to avoid foods like raisins, pasta, and pizzas, which are especially industrialized anyway. This may be a partial solution that forces food to be brought from home, but it is healthier.

Link: The balanced-varied diet is the most suitable anti-inflammatory diet.
https://www.sf-healing.com/page/170 (Copy & Paste)

May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree