Discussion: MMS - Master Mineral Solution enema. (Controversial - it is required mainly for severe chronic patients)

1. Home
  2. FORUMS
  3. Self-healing and alternative natural therapies.

MMS - Master Mineral Solution enema. (Controversial - it is required mainly for severe chronic patients)

I recommend you read more about the benefits of the MMS solution before you start using it. MMS is a potent substance, but it entails significant risks. MMS is a bleach-like substance with excellent antiseptic ability, but it can be harmful and cause side effects. I recommend using it very carefully in low doses. I only use it through enemas and not in drinking! For the chronic digestive system, liver & kidney patients, I recommend the MMS (Master Mineral Solution) enema after you have finished the regular liver flush.

MMS enema preparation and Recommenadations.
Put 25-35 MMS solution into a clean glass cup. Then, add 25-35 drops of 5% hydrochloric acid (HCl) solution. Allow the chemical reaction to continue until it stops (it should take 2-3 minutes, and the liquid should turn orange). Then, pour boiling water into the cup.

Now pour the boiling MMS solution into the enema bucket and add cold water until body temperature is reached. You might react strongly to this enema because it releases chlorine and oxygen into the colon. This will cause powerful peristalsis and possibly some nausea. MMS may also kill good bacteria and various pathogens, so it is highly advisable to incorporate an enema of live probiotic bacteria after an MMS enema.

Link: Therapeutic Enemas: Coffee, Baking soda, Lemon, MMS, and Probiotics.
https://www.sf-healing.com/page/131 (Copy & Paste)
May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree