Discussion: I read recommendations for moderation in consuming milk and dairy products for COPD patients. I am impressed by reading that there is no unanimity on the subject.

1. Home
  2. FORUMS
  3. Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. (COPD)

I read recommendations for moderation in consuming milk and dairy products for COPD patients. I am impressed by reading that there is no unanimity on the subject.

You are right; the issue of the contribution of cow's milk dairy products to our health is controversial. It is worth noting that there are weighty economic considerations on the subject. Even without being a nutrition expert, it is pretty clear that goats and sheep whose weight is more similar to the weight of humans produce milk whose composition is more suitable.

The concentrated protein in cow's milk burdens the liver and kidneys, which are required to eliminate the ammonia and various breakdown products, mainly through the urine. The recommendations are to reduce cow's milk שמג dairy products significantly to switch to moderate amounts of sheep's milk (goats and sheep). The explanation is that cow's milk is high in protein, several times higher than that required for humans. (An adult cow weighs about 600 kg, about ten times more than the average woman.) Cow's milk is meant to feed calves and not humans. Yellow cheeses are even more concentrated and are especially difficult to digest.

Since industrialized cows' diet is also not very high-quality, milk and dairy products are not recommended - they have an acute inflammatory effect. In contrast, sheep's milk is much better. Goat milk is very similar to breast milk, although it has a unique taste. Sheep's milk is incredibly delicious. It is oily and creamy and tastes comparable to that cream. The only disadvantage of sheep's and goat's milk is their high price.

Link: The balanced-varied diet is the most suitable anti-inflammatory diet.
https://www.sf-healing.com/page/170 (Copy & Paste)

May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree