Discussion: Conventional medicine failed to cure my chronic prostatitis! I am considering self-healing therapy. My family is unconvinced of how I chose; what should I do?

1. Home
  2. FORUMS
  3. Chronic prostatitis, epididymitis, and BPH.

Conventional medicine failed to cure my chronic prostatitis! I am considering self-healing therapy. My family is unconvinced of how I chose; what should I do?

The final decision is always entirely the patient's responsibility. Spouses, close family, and friends' love and support are critical for recovery. Chronic prostatitis is a depressive disease that drugs cannot cure, nor are Chinese remedies. Strengthening the immune system is the only option.

There is a more profound understanding today in the medical establishment that the disease's causes need to be addressed rather than its symptoms. However, if you choose methods that are not part of conventional medicine, you will ask many skeptical questions.

Understanding the essence of Self-healing functional medicine Vs. Conventional modern medicine is essential. I hope to convince readers that modern conventional medicine cannot cure chronic illnesses, including chronic prostatitis; it only makes most patients dependent on medication. Self-healing functional medicine eliminates the causes of the disease instead of its symptoms! Thus, self-healing is the best choice to recover from chronic acquired disease. Doctors are often unfamiliar with self-healing functional medicine and adhere to harmful drug therapy.

Link:
Link: Conventional Modern Medicine vs. Self-Healing (Alternative-Functional) Medicine SWOT analysis.
https://www.sf-healing.com/page/116 (Copy & Paste)

May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree