Discussion: An alien energy-injecting device left marks on my hand.

1. Home
  2. FORUMS (TWENTY-ONE TITLES)
  3. Innovative topics regarding science, aliens, and medicine.

An alien energy-injecting device left marks on my hand.

I regularly had similar marks, mostly on my arms and legs, without feeling anything. I must emphasize that aliens did not abduct me.

I know the story sounds a little strange! But it's real. A quick Google search shows that people allegedly abducted by extraterrestrials report identical signs.

The identical marks on my hands and feet returned multiple times and were not due to injury or mosquito bites! They are signs made by aliens to help me stay alive through an injection of life energy.
Most often, the marks were on the hands, sometimes also on the legs. Since I am curious about extraterrestrials, I asked during channeling and was answered clearly that it was indeed an alien device.
When I asked (via channeling) how I couldn't see or notice anything, the answer was that extraterrestrials operate in higher dimensions, and entering our dimension for testing is too fast for me to notice. I must emphasize that I was not abducted! If extraterrestrials asked to test me, I would gladly accept. At the same time, it is evident that extraterrestrials are not interested in being exposed at this stage.

Continue reading (with a photo): An alien energy-injecting device left marks on my hand.
https://www.sf-healing.com/blog/post/267 (Copy & Paste)

May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree