Discussion: I offer myself as Earth's ambassador to the Alien Federation Council.

1. Home
  2. FORUMS
  3. Innovative topics regarding science, aliens, and medicine.

I offer myself as Earth's ambassador to the Alien Federation Council.

I was informed that the Federation Council attaches great importance to the identity of Earth's ambassador and sees me as a worthy candidate.

The identity of Earth's ambassador in representation before the Federation Council in terms of advocacy is of great importance. The messages must be very credible in the eyes of the Federation Council. Therefore, I offer myself as Earth's ambassador. Link: About the author.

If you ask where the idea came to my mind?
Surprisingly, I applied for the position (through channeling) Ambassador of Earth many years ago, even before I knew there was an extraterrestrial Federation Council. As mentioned, the time dimension is not linear!

The potential of a historic encounter with extraterrestrials is unimaginable, but the risks are also considerable, mainly social, religious, regime loosening, and a possible military response against extraterrestrials. A response that could bring destruction to humanity. The identity of the ambassador is of enormous importance in this historic meeting.

The council stressed that it was not interested in politicians for the position of Earth ambassador or military personnel. (I didn't ask why)
The Alien Federation council requires Earth's ambassador to be honest and decency, have high moral values, and be telepathic.

I don't know how many candidates there are for Earth Ambassador or their identities, nor have I asked. I believe that the council will choose the candidate it deems most suitable. Since the council has veto power, its choice is binding.

I see the role of first ambassador as a mission, out of a deep understanding of extraterrestrial issues, after many years of experience channeling with extraterrestrials and after they saved my life. ( I am a former liver cirrhosis patient)
I have a formal economic education and broad scientific knowledge, with a worldview of love for everyone! I am married to a Chinese woman who saved my life and is a bridge between East and West. I have no political affiliation whatsoever.
The role of the Federation Council is to make operative decisions binding on all member civilizations (Dozens of alien civilizations). The first Earth ambassador is crucial for Earth's future, especially in unexpected disruptions in encounters with extraterrestrials.
Humanity faces a historic event—the first encounter with extraterrestrials—in the coming years. The identity of Earth's ambassador is of enormous importance, especially in extraterrestrial advocacy.

The growing awareness of extraterrestrial issues has made headlines.
States have established expert committees to discuss the military and existential risk posed to Earth by extraterrestrials. I must emphasize that extraterrestrials do not pose a military or existential threat. Aliens have been visiting Earth since the dawn of creation, and if they wanted to, they could easily destroy us.

Serious videos, not science fiction, with war scenarios against aliens exist, even on the National Geographic Channel. Generals who are interviewed, as if they understand extraterrestrial issues, are a significant source of risk.
Local incidents against extraterrestrials have been recorded in the past; aliens have been caught and imprisoned and sometimes died in rooms far from the cameras' eyes.
The Federation Council understood that these were only local events and did not initiate a response. An anti-extraterrestrial event perceived as threatening by the Federation Council could trigger a terrible reaction from extraterrestrials.

The preparation process for the historic meeting must begin long before the meeting. Very meticulous preparation, at this stage in complete secrecy, is critical to the success of the process.
I trust the Federation Council will find the most suitable candidate for the role of Earth ambassador.

Continue reading: Intriguing, unique topics regarding extraterrestrials.
https://www.sf-healing.com/blog/post/124 (Copy & Pasye)

May interest you:
Add New Post
WhatsApp
We use cookies to improve the user experience on the site. Learn moreI Agree